The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 209 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

Glad everyone had fun today on this BigEvilDoer production. :)
Next time somebody else besides Randy or I should take the lead and see where we end up... might be fun for everyone!
Stay in touch!

super cool

Just wanted to share this video since we were talking a bit about small displacement inline 4 :D
20k rpm:0

That's the one that I was talking about yesterday after our ride when we were grabbing a bite to eat. Cool sound for sure.

ThatGirl -- posts for group rides are usually thrown up here in this thread. If you want to come out to one, just show up at the appointed location and time. If you want to post one, the usual formula is:
Date:
Approximate length of ride / general destination:
M1 friendly or no?
It's usually assumed that people show should up with a full tank of gas and be ready to go. The KW group usually leaves 10 minutes SHARP after the meet time. Forgot to put that in my last notice and several people had to go get gas etc.

Anyone interested in a ride this afternoon? (As long as it doesn't rain) Im thinking around 6; going to Elora and back then some fountain road (I'm open to other suggestions as well)

Its going to get pretty wet this afternoon looking at the radar, so just watch the gravel/crap on the road up to elora. Should be nice by 6, but have other activities planned tonight

is Michelle coming friday? What about Steve?

Yes, but she's not riding. She wants to scope out how nuts it is. LOL

Thinking about going for a nice little rip on Sunday afternoon if anyone wants to join..
Dunno where, when or time as of yet... just something kicking around in the back of my mind..

maybe a trip down to Paris?

RIDE TO ELORA

Date: July 9
Meet Time: 5:45, kickstand up at 6 sharp.
Approximate length of ride / general destination: 1.5 hours; heading up to Elora and back with some Fountain road on the way back. M1 Friendly (no highway) and a relaxed evening pace.
Hope to see you out there :) (If you can, let me know by text if you are coming: 519-572-8395)

Last edited:
Just a heads up for anyone riding out by Maryhill.
Maryhill Rd/Township Rd. 54. <-- Link to location.
The nice sharp turn just outside Maryhill, is absolutely covered in gravel in both directions. Very dangerous, as the turn is semi-blind with an elevation change to further reduce visibility.

I was actually just about to post this. I got caught by it, had a gnarly slide/wobble, and ended up on the grass yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom