The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 204 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

Fixed it for you. And still have no idea where you disappeared off to if you were only 1 minute behind.

Hope to see everyone out tomorrow.
Will have the rider's meeting around 1:10, just before kickstand up, just to make sure we all understand the rules of the road etc etc etc.

This sounds interesting; I've never been up that way before. I'll see all y'all there.

Had a great time out today guys. Good to put some faces to usernames.

Glad everyone enjoyed the BigEvil Production today. ;-)

Sebi - fire me a pm with your email and I'll send you the pics.

Just got back from the forks :p I'm a early bird rider, another time!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

So is everyone from KW going to try to get out to Dover this Friday? Should be an awesome day and the weather is looking great, low 20's with sun all day!

not my scene, but have fun

So is everyone from KW going to try to get out to Dover this Friday? Should be an awesome day and the weather is looking great, low 20's with sun all day!

Actually planning to go. I've never been. Probably spend some time on the beach instead of just ogling bikes. It's bound to be super busy since it's the only Friday the 13th this year, and next year they are in colder months.

Actually planning to go. I've never been. Probably spend some time on the beach instead of just ogling bikes. It's bound to be super busy since it's the only Friday the 13th this year, and next year they are in colder months.

Should be a huge turnout since it's the only one. It's the first time I'm going as well. Pretty excited to see everything down there. A customer at work brought it up when they saw my helmet the other day and asked if I was heading down, and until then I wasn't planning on it. After hearing a little about previous years decided I would check it out. Cant wait until Friday!

Back
Top Bottom