The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 202 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

Rides are adjusted accordingly of course. We always stress that everyone ride their own pace. If you fall behind, we wait at the next stop. No worries about holding anyone up.

Good to meet you Rico.. glad you had fun.

What type of roads do you typically frequent? Country/unpopulated roads? What speeds do you average? Just want to get an idea of what I'm getting myself into :)

What type of roads do you typically frequent? Country/unpopulated roads? What speeds do you average? Just want to get an idea of what I'm getting myself into :)

Not 400 series highways (M1 okay) , and always obey traffic laws and posted limits.

Doozer mentioned everything succinctly except for location - I prefer the out of town rides. Off into the countryside. Riding in the city is just blah - the group gets split up by traffic lights etc etc etc.

Anyone going to Apex today for their first 2 Wheel Tuesday? Pig roast too...
Planning on being there at about 6:15 or so.

I'll likely be stopping in with a couple of friends.

Anyone here doing the ride for dad this weekend?

was thinking about it, but VFR surgery got pushed back, so no go for me

Got around to finally making my introduction :) Here it is if you want to have a read :D
Tomorrow around 6 I'll be free. Anyone want to meet up? I am super new (Haven't been on public street yet). :)

Went to Apex today. A bit smaller crowd than they were expecting I think, but still decent.
Got there early enough, and Colin let me take out a Panigale 899 for about half an hour. Nice bike!
I now understand the full nut-roasting capability of this bike.

Anyone going to Apex today for their first 2 Wheel Tuesday? Pig roast too...
Planning on being there at about 6:15 or so.

Stopped by after work. A good number of folks showed up, many nice bikes to gawk at. Could be a regular stop for me on Tuesday evenings, especially if they keep feeding me.

Thinking about doing another run out past Hockley Valley this Saturday afternoon...
Anyone interested??

if the VFR is back in order... no idea at this time if it will be. Hoping so, but have my doubts.

I may be able to come out on Saturday afternoon. Should know for sure closer to the weekend.

Well, went out in traffic for the first time today (Thanks to Pan for joining me :))
I didn't die, so I guess that's nice :) Feels great, super nervous but (hopefully) that will go away with time.

Back
Top Bottom