The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 200 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

Anyone riding today?
Changing the oil and heading out around 1 I think.

Sorry... got stuck doing other stuff - oil change ended up turning into removing gas tank and using hondabond for a leak on the fuel pump gasket – ACK!

Hope to get out on Sunday afternoon after 2 - obligatory Mother's Day stuff and all.

Sorry... got stuck doing other stuff - oil change ended up turning into removing gas tank and using hondabond for a leak on the fuel pump gasket – ACK!

Hope to get out on Sunday afternoon after 2 - obligatory Mother's Day stuff and all.

lol im down still, pmed ya

Short notice but...
Group Ride. Today.
Meet at 2:45pm. Kickstands up at 3:00 SHARP.
Meet at Tim Horton's, Weber and Northfield.
Ride will be about 90km or so. M1 Friendly.

how'd the ride go?

Short notice but...
Group Ride. Today.
Meet at 2:45pm. Kickstands up at 3:00 SHARP.
Meet at Tim Horton's, Weber and Northfield.
Ride will be about 90km or so. M1 Friendly.

Love to get together on the next one-new rider here in Waterloo, get my M2 May 31st so M1 friendly rides are perfect!

I'm thinking of heading to Burrito Boys in Mississauga tonight if anyone is interested. Will stop in Milton along the way to meet a couple friends and head in from there. Around 6/7pm or so to leave from Kitchener.

Apex has their Two Wheel Tuesday on June 3 from 6-8 p.m.
Having a pig roast too.
Think I'm gonna show up and cannibalize some piggie a bit... :D

decent, finally someone that knows how to do it right

Thinking about doing a ride on Sunday... anyone interested?
To make it semi-official...

Date: Sunday, June 1
Time: 1:00 p.m., kickstands up 1:15pm sharp.
Location: Tim Hortons, University Ave. and Bridge Street, Waterloo
Route: TBD by who all shows up. Maybe out to Paris, maybe countryside north of Waterloo. Maybe if you want to come out and you're M1, post it up here, and we can determine the route then.

Back
Top Bottom