The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

Re: The Official 2011 Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread.

Saw a group of 4 riding down 86 from Elmira to Waterloo today...anyone on these forums?

Let's try to get a group ride going on Saturday, May 7.
Meet Location: Tim Horton's - corner of University Ave. and Bridge Street, Waterloo
Meet Time: 1:00 pm
Ride Out Time: 1:15 pm

No planned route in mind - take suggestions and away we go!

All weather permitting of course.

I'm teaching my wife how to ride again at the Aud Saturday @ 1pm. She has her M2 but did so on a 125. She now has to get use to the 650R. I'll have some pylons down if your interested in stopping by and practicing your slow speed maneuvers. :)

Sounds good. I might show up. Depends on weather.

As of right now its only 40% chance of rain. But I could also use some practice to get the cob webs out.

Off topic - Would you guys like me to post meet info on the first page?

As of right now its only 40% chance of rain. But I could also use some practice to get the cob webs out.

Off topic - Would you guys like me to post meet info on the first page?

If you want, go ahead and post it....
Hope to see you there...

I may have to drop by some time if this becomes more regular. I have yet to take my bike out...need to drain some excess oil first. Stickied my bike on several places so I wouldn't forget, heh.

same here... 2 minutes away... I'm at Eastbridge and Bridge.....

I am right there as well less than 2 minutes. Any one interested in a ride on Sun weather permitting?

I am right there as well less than 2 minutes. Any one interested in a ride on Sun weather permitting?

Mother's day... tough one there Steve....

Tomorrow (Thursday) is supposed to be nice... I'm going out for a ride after work....
If anyone wants to join, how about we meet at the same Timmie's (University and Bridge) at 6:30pm?

Later!

Tomorrow (Thursday) is supposed to be nice... I'm going out for a ride after work....
If anyone wants to join, how about we meet at the same Timmie's (University and Bridge) at 6:30pm?

Later!
I am going to try and be there, hopefully see you then

Hey guys, I've got an appointment right around the corner from there at 5:30 and should be able to make it for 6:30. Hopefully see you there!

I am going to try and make this. Weather is great for riding!!!

Great stuff guys!
Looks like we may have 5-6 people show... Would be nice!

I'm thinking of the following route:
Lexington to Hagey Blvd (nice turns and traffic circles), out to Benjamin Road, though Heidelberg to Hawkesville (nice twisty-ish road from here), through St. Jacobs traffic circle to Conestoga, right on 86 towards Guelph, back way into Maryhill (best twisty in area I know of), return to Timmy's.

I'm gonna try to make this ride, gotta take advantage of the nice weather!

I may just meet everyone at the timmies at 6:30, but I wouldn't be able to ride since I got to be somewhere for 7:30.

Nice ride! Good to meet some new folks. Thanks for the lead, Tim. Man I was freezing when I got home. I guess I shouldn't have left my long sleeved shirt at work. Steve, you're right, still a bit early for perforated leathers, but it's all I have! haha...

What size of jacket you wear doozer?
I've got 2 jackets I can get rid of. A Nexo XL (slightly scuffed elbow from horsing around with some friends) and an Icon Merc XXL (too long for me - bought it as a closeout online and couldn't return it for a smaller size).
Send me a PM if you're interested.

Back
Top Bottom