The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 196 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

Hey everyone, I'm new to the K/W area and am always looking for a ride, would love to keep my license so nothing too crazy!! Have an 02 CBR954rr and I'll follow this thread looking for meet ups.
Cheers

Keeping your license is a great plan. Tricky to do on a 954. ;)

Welcome to the forum.

Re: The Official 2011 Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread.

probably not the right place for this post but trying to keep it local
any chance at all someone in the area can loan a chain riveting tool ?
I live in Wellesley and work in Waterloo but can pickup and return at your convenience.
Please PM if you are able to help.
Thank you

Morning Everybody, I'd like to setup a ride today.

Date: Thursday April 24
Location: Tim Horton's near Weber st & Northfeild (585 Weber St. North, Waterloo, ON N2V 1V8
Time: 6:30 pm (Fueled up ready to ride)
Length: 45min to 1hr / 60km
Pace: M1 Friendly (no 401 series Hwy.) Moderate pace, with some fast sections.

Route available upon request via PM

hockey on thursday nights otherwise I'd go

Can't make it tonight. Have a good ride, and be careful out there. Roads are still pretty dirty and it's bound to cool off quickly tonight.

Morning Everybody, I'd like to setup a ride today.

Date: Thursday April 24
Location: Tim Horton's near Weber st & Northfeild (585 Weber St. North, Waterloo, ON N2V 1V8
Time: 6:30 pm (Fueled up ready to ride)
Length: 45min to 1hr / 60km
Pace: M1 Friendly (no 401 series Hwy.) Moderate pace, with some fast sections.

Route available upon request via PM

im down

Just a heads up, if this Sunday's weather cooperates with me I'll be heading out in the afternoon for a few hours.
I haven't figured out an exact time or meet spot, but it will be either Guelph or Elora and definitely afternoon.
Anyone is welcome, and since I've switched to a cruiser, the pace will be....well, we'll be cruising!
I'll update closer to Sunday once I know what's happening.

Just a heads up, if this Sunday's weather cooperates with me I'll be heading out in the afternoon for a few hours.
I haven't figured out an exact time or meet spot, but it will be either Guelph or Elora and definitely afternoon.
Anyone is welcome, and since I've switched to a cruiser, the pace will be....well, we'll be cruising!
I'll update closer to Sunday once I know what's happening.

I also droped my Kat last year. Changed for a VSTROM

interesting, went from the 1000RR to a VFR 1200

Is anyone still riding the same bike as last year...lol!
Maybe we should change the thread name to the Geriatric Riders Group.....

My bike is certainly not tame, and I sure don't ride it like I'm geriatric. LOL... But I can turn my head to shoulder check without taking my hand off the bar, so that's a bonus.

I'm basically riding a lazy-boy! I've got a Mustang seat with a backrest, huge windshield, floorboards...... All that's missing is a cupholder and TV!!

Back
Top Bottom