The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 193 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

I'm up for a ride tomorrow. Looking for someone to show me the good roads around here...

Use to do the ridge road from Hamilton to Niagara but there has to be something fun like that around here.

Group Ride:

Where: Tim Hortons on the corner of Victoria Rd N and Woodlawn Rd E in Guelph
When: 10:45am Tuesday June 25th.
Route: Meeting a couple of riders in Orangeville, then continuing to Wasaga Beach.
Pace: Moderate pace, nothing crazy, no highways and will be back before dark. M1's welcome.

If you want to come along please let me know, otherwise I won't be stopping by the Tim Hortons.

Group Ride:

Where: 530 Elizabeth St., Guelph (Red Car Service)
When: Tonight, Tuesday July 2nd. I am done work at 7:30 and will leave shortly after.
Route: Going to Burrito Boyz!
Pace: Moderate pace, nothing crazy. There will by highway and most likely won't be back before dark, so no M1's.

I'm down tn as well

Finally got the steel belt I was riding on replaced with rubber!

1-2-3 day trip up North, or down through New York, or anything with the long weekend coming up?

I was thinking about trip up North on the bike.

I don't know of any specific roads up that way or have a plan. Just kinda turn down the nicest looking road at each intersection and then at the halfway mark, try to get barrings and find a way back to Kitchener (or a cheap motel for a multi-day) before it gets dark.

Don't want to come across a moose crossing the road at night. Or day for that matter.

Head up to Bracebridge and then east to the Haliburton area. Hard to find boring roads that way.

I don't know of any specific roads up that way or have a plan. Just kinda turn down the nicest looking road at each intersection and then at the halfway mark, try to get barrings and find a way back to Kitchener (or a cheap motel for a multi-day) before it gets dark.

Don't want to come across a moose crossing the road at night. Or day for that matter.

I'm kinda of the same way.....no plan. Maybe hit up HW.11, Husville, Muskoka area....keep going.
Let me know.

That sounds good to me.

Not that they are usually right anyways, but they are calling for rain up that way Sat.
So, set out early Sun or I guess even possibly Mon morning with the holiday?

Either would work for me.

That sounds good to me.

Not that they are usually right anyways, but they are calling for rain up that way Sat.
So, set out early Sun or I guess even possibly Mon morning with the holiday?

Either would work for me.

Monday would full of traffic me thinks

Back
Top Bottom