The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 189 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

my appologies, my internet was down most of the morning. I was trying to post a ride, but I guess its a bit late now either way, hope everyone gets out today, be safe, lots of cops out

Came home from a nice little BBQ at Smergy's place today (thanks again for the hospitality!) to find my Triumph decided it wanted to pee in my garage after our ride earlier today.

Entire house smelled like gas... blah...

Took the tank off, and it looks like the fuel pump seal decided to let loose around one of the bolts.... Tried tightening it to no avail.
Have to pick up a new sealer ring or patch it up with gasket maker (likely this choice, as a ring will take a few weeks to arrive - this part wouldn't ordinarily be in dealer stock).

Anyone going to check out the MV Agusta demo day in Guelph this Saturday?
Need a full M and have to be 30+.... Looks like being old is finally good for something besides reduced insurance rates! :D

I'm down for rides. Why wait till weekend though?

I'm down for rides. Why wait till weekend though?

'cause my bike is broke and in a couple of pieces right now. Should get it back together again tonight for some testing tomorrow and ready for a ride on Saturday.

Gonna go see if I can ride one of those MV Agusta F3's early Saturday morning to see how they compare to my Triumph. After that, I'm free for the day as far as I can see.

Im down to ride to GB on Saturday for some spectating.

Caging to GB Sunday to watch races if I don't throw myself off Niagara Falls Saturday talking wedding shite all weekend. Lol

Going for a ride at 4. anyone wants to join me meet up at Tim Hortons on University and Bridge st. Will wait till 4:05-10 or so.

Later!

Sold my bike............so sad....now I don't have a cager or a bike

possibly, we'll see what the day brings

Going for a ride at 4. anyone wants to join me meet up at Tim Hortons on University and Bridge st. Will wait till 4:05-10 or so.

Later!

ah, didn't see that, thanks

15 of us were at Timmies at Fisher/Ottawa. Did a bunch of nice rides.

Best location in KW for SS bike meet ups at the moment.

Group Ride:
Date: Thursday, May 30
Time: 6:30 pm
Length: 1-1.5 hours
Route and Pace: to be determined.

Back
Top Bottom