The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 185 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

I meant once the rest if forum figures that out. The leg humpers will be doing what they do lol.

Ya can't see the sigs. That does suck.

Hey Kawi Girl, Anytime you wanna ride let me know. I am one street over (College Ave W.) I think I have seen you riding around, not too many female sportbike riders in Guelph.

Will do :). My bike is actually out of commish right now because of some SEVERE throttle stickage but I'm hoping to fix it tonight...instead of making it worse like I did last night... FML.

Yes she is a girl. U still have the busa?

Yes, I've managed to hold onto her. ;) Keeping the speed in check now. lol, don't need anymore issues. Let me know when your out, I will join you.

Hey guys.
Just curious if there is free parking for bikes in kitchener? Have to go down to the RBC building and thought I'd ask.
Thanks

Hey guys.
Just curious if there is free parking for bikes in kitchener? Have to go down to the RBC building and thought I'd ask.
Thanks

Street-parking is free for 2 hours (downtown). This is for cars and bikes alike.

Group Ride.
Date: Saturday, May 4.
Time: 1:00 pm.
Length: About 1.5 hours.
Pace: M1 friendly to a bit fun.

Usual courtesies are expected. Have a full tank of gas (gas station right there so there's no excuse). Will be on the way shortly after 1.

Last edited:
Got my bike fixed but I have hockey tomorrow afternoon so I'm out for the ride

I'll try to be there, I rammed a bolt through the fairing when I crashed at the track, need to see what the damage is like underneath

Really bummed I must of just missed you guys today. hw was the ride and when will you be doing another group ride?

Group Ride.
Date: Saturday, May 4.
Time: 1:00 pm.
Length: About 1.5 hours.
Pace: M1 friendly to a bit fun.

Usual courtesies are expected. Have a full tank of gas (gas station right there so there's no excuse). Will be on the way shortly after 1.

Too bad you never made it... was a good fun spirited ride...
Dunno when we'll be going again - nothing solid planned at the moment.

Anyone up for Burrito Boyz tomorrow?

Date: Tuesday May 7
Time: 7:30pm
Length: Depends on how late you want to stay. I usually leave Burrito Boyz to head home around 9:15-9:30.
Pace: Route does include highway and we will be out after dark, so no M1's.

I'll talk to a classmate today (back to school!!!...fk) and see if he wants to go. I'll let you know.

So what was the issue with the throttle cable?

Turned out to be more than just one thing. I ripped the whole thing apart, and found that the adjustors were messed up and improperly set, and the throttle grip had somehow moved down the handle bar and was sticking on the bar end, and on top of that the cables needed to be lubed. So much better now :)!

Anyone up for Burrito Boyz tomorrow?

Date: Tuesday May 7
Time: 7:30pm
Length: Depends on how late you want to stay. I usually leave Burrito Boyz to head home around 9:15-9:30.
Pace: Route does include highway and we will be out after dark, so no M1's.

I'm starting to think I play too many sports to have a bike :( I wanna go to this but I have football :(!!!

Back
Top Bottom