The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 184 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

Anyone riding this week?
Had a beauty ride with Randy, Michelle and Krista on Saturday...

Date: Sunday May 5
Time: 10:30-10:45. Leave at 11:00.
Location: Tim Horton's at Victoria Rd N and Woodlawn Rd E in Guelph.
Duration: Google says 235kms and 3 hours 51 minutes, not including stops of course.
Pace: M1 friendly (no 400 series highways)

Ride will be to Orangeville via a few nice roads, stop for lunch and fuel and continue on. I'm not posting the route but can PM it to you.

going to have to be out, I'm another 30-40 minutes each way on top of this

sorry, bike is track prepped, be sure to get out those, its really nice, next time

Can't make it on Sunday, gotta go to my parent's place in Newmarket :( Hopefully my life stops being so crazy so that I can get out for another ride soon!

Anyone interested in going out tonight?

What time were you thinking for tonight? I have football practice until 7, but could probably go out for like 7:30 depending on where you're wanting to meet/ride?

What time were you thinking for tonight? I have football practice until 7, but could probably go out for like 7:30 depending on where you're wanting to meet/ride?

I wouldn't mind going out tonight too. I'm stuck at work until 7:20-7:30, but if you wanted to meet me at work I could leave straight from here.
I'm at York Rd. and Elizabeth St.

I wouldn't mind going out tonight too. I'm stuck at work until 7:20-7:30, but if you wanted to meet me at work I could leave straight from here.
I'm at York Rd. and Elizabeth St.

Sounds good :). I live on York, so you are super close to me! Wanna PM me where to meet ya?

I'm done work around 9:30pm tonight. Have a bike here with me, so if anyone wants to roll until midnight or something.

Can't be that late....Gotta work in the AM.

Dang!

Well if anyone else wants to, hollar via PM. My office is in Cambridge but I live in Kitchener.

I might rill with my buddy who's got R6 tonight.

Sounds good :). I live on York, so you are super close to me! Wanna PM me where to meet ya?

Hey Kawi Girl, Anytime you wanna ride let me know. I am one street over (College Ave W.) I think I have seen you riding around, not too many female sportbike riders in Guelph.

Hey Kawi Girl, Anytime you wanna ride let me know. I am one street over (College Ave W.) I think I have seen you riding around, not too many female sportbike riders in Guelph.

Oh no!!! And cue the leg humpers in 3....2...1....

Oh no!!! And cue the leg humpers in 3....2...1....

I'm guessing karigotu is also a girl ?? I know you can't see the signature from your phone Jer but I'm thinking she is not a leg humper, lol

Went out last night with a buddy from 10pm-2am. Got mad chilly but a good ride.

Seen some familier faces on bikes at Timmie on Ottawa/FisherHallman.....but wtf are they doing sitting around Timmie lot and not riding? lol never understood this.

Back
Top Bottom