The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 174 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

Jen. Welcome!!!! If I forget your name I give you every right to run over me with your bike!!!

I'm surprised no ones asked her in to the other kw forum :)

FYI. There are 3 other women who are regulars to our group.

There would be more but I'm not allowed to invite anyone with less than 600cc out anymore. Long story. I'm sure you'll hear about it!!!!

You couldn't ask for a better group IMHO

Cheers :)

Lol. I just moved here a few months ago so I am looking forward to meeting people in the KW area that ride. I cant wait for the warm weather to get back on the bike and meet you all. Cheers!:)

She's kosher Jer.. .has a litre bike... ;-)

Ya I know an RC is a litre bike! Thanks for the heads up.

Was referring to a ride this summer, that you weren't on where a 125cc joined us. Maybe one day you'll hear about that one too lol

Welcome Jen!! I live in Guelph now, but will be moving to Cambridge by the end of the year :) looking forward to having another girl in the group! We may just start outnumbering the boys sooon..... ;) not that I think they'd mind haha!!

Welcome Jen!! I live in Guelph now, but will be moving to Cambridge by the end of the year :) looking forward to having another girl in the group! We may just start outnumbering the boys sooon..... ;) not that I think they'd mind haha!!

At this rate I might have to start street riding again. hahaha...

Lol. I am really looking forward to meeting you all. :)

This snow is going to take forever to melt =(. Especially when it keeps snowing almost every day :confused:

The weather is in our favour. I should be riding in the gta area this weekend either on the street or worse case get the motocrosser out and hit some trails. By the time the end I march is here I should be riding daily and in the Cambridge area as my new house closes at the end of the month. Whoever rides soon be safe and watch for cagers and pesky salt patches.

Naa... Have faith. By Monday most of it will be gone. :)

I hope so because Monday I will be at my father in laws where my bike is and if it is nice I will be bringing it home :D

At this rate I might have to start street riding again. hahaha...

I didn't know that you ONLY ride track?? Get your butt back on the streets!!! Right meow!...k maybe you can wait till spring :p

Last edited:
Btw, Jer, what is on your face in your avatar?

Btw, Jer, what is on your face in your avatar?

http://load.imageshack.us/

Lets hope I linked that right!

Last edited:
New bucket too, Jer?
What happened to the Bell?

And I've heard the 125 story a couple times... gotta love Krista's retelling of it...

New bucket too, Jer?
What happened to the Bell?

And I've heard the 125 story a couple times... gotta love Krista's retelling of it...

The JR was my first ever helmet. It will be my track bucket to start.

Anyone get out for a ride this weekend?
Smergy and I went out a couple times... good hose down after each ride of course.
Ride safe, still a ton of sand out there.

Back
Top Bottom