The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 172 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

just for you Dave, I'd make an exception to the rule, but of course we would need to sort out some sort of kick back scheme first

just for you Dave, I'd make an exception to the rule, but of course we would need to sort out some sort of kick back scheme first

LOL... Like for every CC you guys have on me you owe me $1 if I pass you? ;)

I was waiting for the -3 for bike storage and -$4 for the help getting track bike ready lol

Right now planning on the 2nd week of July, likely staying at Fontana Village. Leave here on saturday, come back the following saturday or sunday.

To be more specific, weeks of 14-20 and 21-27.

Hey all. Planning a move back to the Cambridge area and only have a few local buddies that ride sport. You guys meet up anywhere local?

Sweet. I ride with a pretty big crew of gtam guys here in toronto but may be a bit of a tour for nightly stuff.

For anyone who wants their feelings hurt....
Bieber has a new toy... a custom MV Agusta... and it'll be on display at the Museum in downtown Kitchener... *shudder*

"...the most prestigious motorcycle in the world...", really? I wonder if he'll ever ride it. haha

Hey there. I am new to the Cambridge area as well and dont know anyone that rides in this area. Is there a usual night you guys meet up or just random nights?

Hey there. I am new to the Cambridge area as well and dont know anyone that rides in this area. Is there a usual night you guys meet up or just random nights?

A few seasons ago it was pretty regular on Thursday nights, but last year it was all over the place.

Usually random nights, but Thursday seemed to be relatively popular last summer.
Format of group ride post ups is usually:
Date, Time
Meet Location
Approximate Duration of Ride

As per usual, show up with a full tank of gas and 5-10 minutes early. Usually have a brief "ride your own pace" chat etc at the beginning.
Show up more than 5 minutes late and chances are we'll have left.

Back
Top Bottom