The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 171 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

This thread has become lame! whats going on people?

anything new? new mods, new bikes, etc...

It's f'n February, back off man! haha

New springs for the dirt bike, and looking at an FMF Q4 exhaust can to go with the FMF Powerbomb header that's already on there.
New summer tires for the car...

new springs in 1.10 racetechs :) Need to wait for some warmer weather to tune them.

Yep the 5 month old twin boy and girl that we have. Lol Very little time for the forum. But picking up a new to me leather jacket and hopefully a shoei RF 1000 Joust helmet if it fits. ( it better fit ) lol this weekend. Any of you guys had this helmet and if so what did you think of it? Other then that doing lots riding in my garage. Vroom vroom. My wife thinks I've officially lost it and said she would have me committed but needs the help with the twins. Lol
come on warm weather. The garage is getting boring. Lol.

Yep the 5 month old twin boy and girl that we have. Lol Very little time for the forum. But picking up a new to me leather jacket and hopefully a shoei RF 1000 Joust helmet if it fits. ( it better fit ) lol this weekend. Any of you guys had this helmet and if so what did you think of it? Other then that doing lots riding in my garage. Vroom vroom. My wife thinks I've officially lost it and said she would have me committed but needs the help with the twins. Lol

Congrats Henry!!!! Awesome news!

dont worry my neighbours think i'm nuts already. I'm wearing my suit and track gear around my house to break it in.

They must get the best laughs!

Congrats Henry!!!! Awesome news!

dont worry my neighbours think i'm nuts already. I'm wearing my suit and track gear around my house to break it in.

They must get the best laughs!
Thanks man.
Yes sorry but that would be funny to see. Good trip south?

Thanks man.
Yes sorry but that would be funny to see. Good trip south?

Great trip south. Thx. Nice relaxing, great weather etc.

Hard to complain. Other than I should have rented a scooter on the island lol. Get the mid winter fix out lol

Congratulations on the additions!
I have the Qwest. I'd get another for sure.

Great trip south. Thx. Nice relaxing, great weather etc.

Hard to complain. Other than I should have rented a scooter on the island lol. Get the mid winter fix out lol

I think any vacation is a good thing.
I took the 6 for a rip the nice Saturday in jan to get out for a bit. But man the itch is back. Lol

Congratulations on the additions!
I have the Qwest. I'd get another for sure.

Sweet thanks. I'd love to get a brand new one but ya that's not going to happen.

Yup.Winter blues have really set in now that i have sold my Hypermotard.But i should have my new dirt tool in the garage within a week.Maybe i'll have a sat afternoon open house.:confused:

Hells yeah - new springs, clutch, and top end for the CR. Still trying to source a decent brake lever guard for the 'race bike'. And a new truck... so the trailer will likely be going up for sale.

As for the winter blues - I've been riding the indoor mx track in Tillsonburg. I was there last friday, and had the place all to myself! So awesome...

Yup.Winter blues have really set in now that i have sold my Hypermotard.But i should have my new dirt tool in the garage within a week.Maybe i'll have a sat afternoon open house.:confused:

What are you getting?

Hells yeah - new springs, clutch, and top end for the CR. Still trying to source a decent brake lever guard for the 'race bike'. And a new truck... so the trailer will likely be going up for sale.

As for the winter blues - I've been riding the indoor mx track in Tillsonburg. I was there last friday, and had the place all to myself! So awesome...

I wonder how much more bananas that bike will be once it's all refreshed :) Should check the EPV too. Is that part of the "top end" rebuild? Certainly checking it would be...

Won't be able to make Thursday. I'm in London for a couple days. Hope someone posts some pics :)

Hey everyone,

This year we are planning a trip down to deal's gap/tail of the dragon again. We are looking for a 4th (sport/sport touring) rider, leaving from K/W, trailering down. Right now planning on the 2nd week of July, likely staying at Fontana Village. Leave here on saturday, come back the following saturday or sunday. Preferably track or at least a few years of riding experience (no M1's, 125/250's, etc), but more important someone with a level head. We ride at slightly above average (but reasonable) pace and are looking for someone who is serious about going. PM me if you are interested, have any questions, or would like to know more.

Edit: we are actually looking at week 3 or 4 of july, not week 2.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom