The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 169 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

I don't know for sure but eBay sells clear ones for most bikes for like 30 bux if they want u to have one to pass

#146 - ramp tramp to track day tramp.

Thanks guys, I'll check those places out...does anyone happen to know about whether the tinted windshield will cause me any problems for the safety?

It will not be an issue at most places OR take it off it is not required and will not be an issue if it simply isn't there.

So what's new KW and surrounding!!!! This place is quiet!!!

New spark plug in the 250. lol... exciting. It runs again, so that is exciting.

Nice!

I find it retarded that I can get EBC front discs for 295 at kw Honda compared to OE Honda discs at 419!!! Each. Wtf!

New tires (still need to get mounted), shorty levers, HID's, for me this winter. That's about it.

currently working on finding a replacement gas tank...the one on the bike now is pretty badly banged up. Found a guy in Mississauga with one for $250 in good condition

Sunday, Feb 10.
12:00pm (noon).
Ye's Sushi by Sportsworld Crossing

If you're coming out, post up so we can get an idea of how many seats we might need.

Sushi... mmmm...

I found used luggage for the VFR and switched to a low-mount pipe. Just completed the fun job of re-packing a Yosh pipe, and riveting it back together with a hand riveter.

Don't know why everyone thinks Sushi is all raw fish, when in fact there is quite a bit of vegetarian sushi...
"Sushi" is the Japanese word for "Fresh".

If you want the version that has raw fish, it is called "Sashimi".

So, you can get a great big Sushi meal and not touch a bit of meat or raw fish if you so desire....

Don't know why everyone thinks Sushi is all raw fish, when in fact there is quite a bit of vegetarian sushi...
"Sushi" is the Japanese word for "Fresh".

If you want the version that has raw fish, it is called "Sashimi".

So, you can get a great big Sushi meal and not touch a bit of meat or raw fish if you so desire....

For people who don't like fish (like me), even seaweed tastes terribly fishy.

And there are also lots of versions without seaweed too....

The hard part for me is being allergic to seafood. A lot of the knives, cooking equipment, mixing bowls etc. come into contact with the seafood at some point. As hard as they try.

For me anyway, just not taking the chance :)

Everyone has their reasons.. fair enough...
We shall enjoy it on everyone else's behalf then. ;)

mmmm I'm getting hungry with all this sushi talk :)! Tim, I never knew that Sushi meant fresh in Japanese...learn something new everyday!

Back
Top Bottom