The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 168 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

Sorry dude. I'm away in Indy for business I miss the whole show.

#146 - ramp tramp to track day tramp.

Thinking about going on Saturday morning.

I'm probably going Sunday

saturday

How was the show? I missed it bc of work but bought a few goodies online for the track bike :)

Didn't have anything I was looking for. I bought a good lemonade though. Haha...

pretty much the same as last year, figure I would give a set of 448/449's 200's a try. I don't realistically expect them to last the way the pirelli superbike pro's do, but figure they were worth a try at least. Bought 6 jugs of oil, SMP June.17 @ pro6, and FAST 1&2 on the June 18th and 19th @ SMP. After the show, springs + a few extra parts from Tony @ bluestreak, and 2 rears from Pete, he wasn't at the show this year :(. Expensive week.

Hey big spender! Lol

Nice purchases!!!

I bought 2 ice creams for $10 which cleaned me out. Luckily I had enough gas to drive back to K-W and didn't have to blow anyone in the parking lot.

Haha at ^^^^ lmao

Figured you'd be the guys/girls to ask, I'm going to need to get my bike safetied in the Spring and I'd rather not go to 2 Wheel here in Guelph, can anyone recommend a good place to go in KW/Cambridge/Guelph? Also, does anyone know if my tinted windscreen is going to cause me problems with getting the safety?:confused:

Zdeno is cheap and will do a good job on a safety I have had multiple bikes done there without any issues. Apex could also be an option, stay away from KW Honda for safety the will fail for things that aren't required like foot peg feelers.

Zdeno has advertised $40 inspection. Plus parts and labour if it needs anything obviously.

Saw the sign hanging in the window today.

Thanks guys, I'll check those places out...does anyone happen to know about whether the tinted windshield will cause me any problems for the safety?

Back
Top Bottom