The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 165 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

I saw you a couple days ago and shutting it down already?

Either way I am up for Beer and wings.

I know...I'm surprising myself. My crash in April had a little to do with my decision I don't want another traction issue and $1000 repair bill when there's a perfectly good car in the driveway.

I know...I'm surprising myself. My crash in April had a little to do with my decision I don't want another traction issue and $1000 repair bill when there's a perfectly good car in the driveway.

Just make sure to keep the camera rolling and youtube might cover your whole repair bill next time ;)

How's everyone been doing? Are your bikes tucked away yet?

I think I'm officially going to put mine away this weekend. These colder temps have me worried, especially since I need tires.

likely done, she'll get some new plugs this year, but that's probably about it

I'm riding with Jer (09SV650S) tomorrow. PM either of us if you want to join us.

Sorry Jer and GSXR Girl - I did not recieve your messages to my phone with your responses.
I left early in the fog - I rode up to Parry Sound, did the Chute, no time for Southwood 13 though.
perhaps we will get more days to ride this season !

The weekend's looking up... at least in relative terms. High of 6C and sunny.

Might go out on Saturday (later morning/early afternoon) to Forks, Hockley and back. Any interest?

The weekend's looking up... at least in relative terms. High of 6C and sunny.

Might go out on Saturday (later morning/early afternoon) to Forks, Hockley and back. Any interest?

I should be in for this, should be a beautiful day.

Be careful at Forks this time of year. Potentially lots of leaves and crushed leaf slime.

For sure Dave, and thanks. Even just with the weather and cold pavement, I don't think we'll be able to go too hard. There could be a few wet spots too.

Let's call this a cancelled ride...

Last edited:
Wet leaves will put you on your a55 even if you're not moving. haha...

The forecast got a bit worse - Enviro Canada's now calling for 3C, and the radio said rain and 5C.

I don't think I'm going out anymore. Let's hope for a better weekend coming up.

Hey guys! I met some of you earlier in the summer, in July I think...I came out for a ride or two. Anyways, I got caught up with my new job over the summer and was sent travelling all over the place, so I didn't get a chance to come out really. I ended up selling the 250 (with all of those super awesome stickers for those of you who remember it ;)) and I just bought an '04 ZX6-R(see attachment for pics). Looking forward to riding with you guys next season hopefully, a lot more that I was able to this past year! It's gonna be a long winter!

Attachments

• 20121204_081203.jpg
    20121204_081203.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 28

Back
Top Bottom