The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 162 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

2009 Triumph Daytona 675.
WHEEEE!!!!!!
Brought it home on the weekend, wanted to wait to get it registered and insured before posting up.. got her all ready to go!

Riding position is more aggressive than Babs' was. Much narrower, and requires squeezing of the legs to stay in a comfortable position when braking.

Put in HID's on Sunday. Engine, frame, fork and swingarm sliders ordered and on the way.

Congrats on the sweet bike. It's not a v twin but closer than an inline 4 lol. Now u totally have a chick magnet.... Well as long as ur not sitting on it ....;) ha

Congrats on the sweet bike. It's not a v twin but closer than an inline 4 lol. Now u totally have a chick magnet.... Well as long as ur not sitting on it ....;) ha

HahahahahahHa

Oh ya congrats on the bike. :)

When we hitting our ramps?

Getting to be a little nipply for ramps - tire and tarmac temps probably won't be ideal any longer... have to get used to the new bike too. Just messing around a little today, and I'm finding I'm not sure what to do with my inside elbow yet. Used to tucking it in on Babs and Suzi, but really don't think that's going to work on this bike - it's a much more cramped rider triangle.

Getting to be a little nipply for ramps - tire and tarmac temps probably won't be ideal any longer... have to get used to the new bike too. Just messing around a little today, and I'm finding I'm not sure what to do with my inside elbow yet. Used to tucking it in on Babs and Suzi, but really don't think that's going to work on this bike - it's a much more cramped rider triangle.

I'm in for some ramps :) I agree not ideal temps but most if us don't hit them hard enough for that to matter too much. I'd love to see the new bike Tim, google pics look awesome.

You own my favourite bike :) can I sit it on it when I get back next season? That would be legendary

I'm in for some ramps :) I agree not ideal temps but most if us don't hit them hard enough for that to matter too much. I'd love to see the new bike Tim, google pics look awesome.

Might get some pics tonight.
Ramps might be possible on Sunday depending on the weather... 40% chance of rain now.
Be available from 10am on, but need to bail and be home by 1pm so I can go referee...

Might get some pics tonight.
Ramps might be possible on Sunday depending on the weather... 40% chance of rain now.
Be available from 10am on, but need to bail and be home by 1pm so I can go referee...

If my jacket is done by Sunday I'm in. Broke the zipper again. Yes I'm fat lol

OMG this thread came from the dead and is such a good laugh right now.

Keep me in the loop for Sunday.

Dan - I'm with ya buddy. It's now gym time for this fat guy.

OMG this thread came from the dead and is such a good laugh right now.

Keep me in the loop for Sunday.

Dan - I'm with ya buddy. It's now gym time for this fat guy.

It's difficult with a custom suit made 35 pounds ago ...

It's difficult with a custom suit made 35 pounds ago ...

Same here... I've got a suit that I bought slightly small (on purpose) +15 pounds ago. It should fit really well next spring (where have I heard this before?). haha

Ok. So let's set something up for Sunday morning.

Where - timmies on Ottawa and king st
When - Sunday 10 am
Length - maybe 2 hours max
Route - who knows ... Just messing around and checking out Tim's new bike which name I can't pronounce or remember lol.

When - Sunday 10 am
Route - who knows ... Just messing around and checking out Tim's new bike which name I can't pronounce or remember lol.

Jeff posted a Sunday ride in the last page.

When - Sunday 10 am

Might be in for this.... weather dependent.

And, the grand-poobah prize goes to Jer. He couldn't resist dropping and to oggle my Daenerys.
Did a little zip around, couple of circuits on a few ramps to get a feel for her a bit.
Boots I was wearing today (Harley knockoffs) are completely wrong for those pegs. Pegs have a lip on the ends which was forever getting stuck inbetween the treads of the boots. Blech.

She's definitely different.. pretty rev happy too. Not too much below 8K rpm, but her redline is at 14k, so there's lots of room to play in there.

T

Might be in for this.... weather dependent.

And, the grand-poobah prize goes to Jer. He couldn't resist dropping and to oggle my Daenerys.
Did a little zip around, couple of circuits on a few ramps to get a feel for her a bit.
Boots I was wearing today (Harley knockoffs) are completely wrong for those pegs. Pegs have a lip on the ends which was forever getting stuck inbetween the treads of the boots. Blech.

She's definitely different.. pretty rev happy too. Not too much below 8K rpm, but her redline is at 14k, so there's lots of room to play in there.

T

Thanks for the little brap tonight! Just emailed those pics to your yahoo addy.

Hope to see you guys Sunday.

Sick wheels buddy. Can't wait for the pipe!!!

Uhh, what? You guys should keep that to yourselves. hahaha ;)

a3a2enu4.jpg

Ewww I just vomited a little.

Back
Top Bottom