The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 150 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

Sweet ride tonight! Next time I hope the twisties are a little more dry. Funny, we seem to stay pretty dry the whole time.

qns1dz.jpg

Fantastic ride! We'll have to do it again when the roads are dry.....way more fun!
Nice picture, but I thought we were going to photoshop that white bike out.....:p

Thanks for leading Keith. Was a fun ride, for what I was able to attend. Nice meeting you guys.

Wish I could have made it down to Lake Erie, but getting back in time sure saved my bacon on the home front...

Thanks for the lead Keith it was a great ride, riding on wet roads are a great way to test the smoothness of your throttle hand. Definetly up for it again in dryer conditions.

I was thinking of a ride tomorrow (Saturday) maybe start early (8 or 9 am) and finish maybe around 2 or 3. Stop somewhere for lunch. Was thinking up north but depending on what people wanna do I'm open to suggestions.

I personally would like to get to parry sound area but well see.

Last edited:
Thanks for the lead Keith it was a great ride, riding on wet roads are a great way to test the smoothness of your throttle hand. Definetly up for it again in dryer conditions.

We should turn that route into a beach day before the summer's out. My hard bags can carry a ball and net.

I was thinking of a ride tomorrow (Saturday) maybe start early (8 or 9 am) and finish maybe around 2 or 3. Stop somewhere for lunch. Was thinking up north but depending on what people wanna do I'm open to suggestions.

I'm working this weekend so I'm out....

We should turn that route into a beach day before the summer's out. My hard bags can carry a ball and net.

As long as I'm not working, you can count me in!
We could even do a BBQ at our trailer afterwards. It's in Normindale, just a few minutes from Turkey Point.

I'm not interested in a beach day .. Just wanna get out and ride some off the "good roads" in Ontario. But if others want that we could all ride to the beach then break off from there.

im down since i missed yesterdays, but 8/9 WAY to early for me on a saturday LOL

I could be in for this.

I may join up with the Algonquin ride tomorrow. I'm an early bird so i like early morning rides. I'll be meeting them in Toronto at 7 if no one is in for an early ride with me. Looks like fun, may separate at some point as they plan on about 12 hours round trip which is a little much for me. Speak up if you wanna ride if not I'm jumping ship lol

If we can set something up in advance I know about 8 guys in Barrie that know Muskoka well and goodtour the good roads up there.
I am hopefully setting something up with them for August sometime. Will post here when we pick a day and hit the Forks, Hockley and River road on the way up.

Would definitely be a long day though

A few of us were talking about a party sound run this summer but involved an over night.

We should still plan that by setting a date. Early sept?

Back
Top Bottom