The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 139 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

Anyone around on the weekend for a ride Monday? Has the weekly ride been changed from Thurs to Wed or it's just random now?

Fixed :disgust:

Hope you don'tmind me posting your pic Jer
63924_dudehasmoobs.jpg

I......HATE..... U..... I feel like ramming Red hot ice picks into my eyes ...... Lmao

Anyone around on the weekend for a ride Monday? Has the weekly ride been changed from Thurs to Wed or it's just random now?

Seems as though most people weren't good with Thursdays this year... so the weekly ride really fell flat and kind of disappeared.
After that, we kind of accepted a "post a time/place/length of ride" format that was posted up for the ride yesterday.

Thanks guys! It'll be nice to meet some new peeps in the area, I'm moving down here for work and don't know a single person :(! I'm moving this weekend, are there any meets/rides coming up for next week?

And for the love of jesus...tell me that mitties picture is photoshopped :puke:

Last edited:
Thanks guys! It'll be nice to meet some new peeps in the area, I'm moving down here for work and don't know a single person :(! I'm moving this weekend, are there any meets/rides coming up for next week?

As others have already said, Welcome! Hope the "inspection" goes well for you - I would suggest a noxious fumes mask and a pair of Ray Charles style blacked out goggles no minimize mental trauma.

Haven't seen anything official posted up for next week as of yet.... so, here goes:

Date: Monday, July 2
Time: 7pm sharp. 7:10pm departure at latest.
Location: Tim Horton's, University and Bridge St. in Waterloo.
Duration: 1-2 hours.
Route/Leader: To be determined.

just making it easier to read, group rides tend to get lost in all the posts:

Group Ride:

I'll likely be there

Nope.. .that's Jer in all his dubious glory.

I should be in for Monday.

Anybody planning on going to Royal tonight? I usually work late Thursday's so I never get to go out, but I have the day off.

When: Friday, June 29 10:30 am
Meet: Tim hortons, speedvale and Stevenson, Guelph
How long: 1-3 hours
Pace: Medium, not fast, not slow, +10 ish

There is a gas station at the plaza, fill up because I doubt we'll be stopping for gas.

Figured I'd repost this as it got lost a page ago.

just making it easier to read, group rides tend to get lost in all the posts:

Group Ride:

I'll likely be there

I'm down!!!! Now that I know I can "keep up" with you guys :)

Back
Top Bottom