The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 134 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

Well, Jer was suggesting a Side Road 25 ride earlier this week...

So I move that he be voluntold to be leader... :D

I second that motion.

Hey Guys...
I've been thinking about buying/modding up a trailer... then GSXR Girl was kind enough to loan me her Kendon trailer... It's a freakin' cadillac of open top motorcycle trailers.

So, I was thinking.... I have a bunch of mennonite machine shop contacts through my work - making everything from hydraulic industrial lawn mower skid steer attachments through to 18 ton capacity farm trailers... they'd be able to knock off a similar product to the Kendon at a fraction of the price - I'm thinking less than half.

Would anyone be interested in purchasing a trailer like this? I'm thinking that they'd be able to offer a better price on 3 trailers as opposed to one. We'd have to finalize all the design aspects of course, but I'm thinking a 3 rail option, where the back end folds up so you can save on garage storage space.

Thoughts? I'm hoping to get something like this for about $1000 with any luck, but I'm likely off a bit either way...

lol... I should return mine to California and get in on this deal... ;)

maybe... some form of payment might be required... hehehehehe

Hey guys just a heads up if you are in waterloo the petrocan at weber/university is selling ultra 94 at reg price $1.20 liter till their tanker shows up. I just filled a few cans for the gixxer! :)

Well if there's 3 or more of us we could prolly throw in 10 bucks a piece or something........;)

lol... that's not what I had in mind ;) Maybe lifetime personal bike loader/unloader and rear stand remover/replacer ...

Anyone doing Royal tonight?
I have to head down there after work sometime and pick up some riding shoes but can't stay too long as I have a softball game tonight as well.

I have to head down there after work sometime and pick up some riding shoes but can't stay too long as I have a softball game tonight as well.

Hey - yea, I'm thinking its been too long since I rode on the street. I may be up for a spin this evening. What time is your game...? I'm cool with hitting up Royal, but yea, I'm only good there for about 15mins, then I get bored.

what time? my night class ends at 10:00pm LOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLO

Hey - yea, I'm thinking its been too long since I rode on the street. I may be up for a spin this evening. What time is your game...? I'm cool with hitting up Royal, but yea, I'm only good there for about 15mins, then I get bored.

Well I should be getting into cambridge around 6ish after work and have to be up near University and King by just before 8pm.
Easiest for me would be to meet at the Timmies on the corner of Sportsworld and King near the Costco around 6:15?

I not going for long there though, Probably grab a pair of boots, have a smoke and check out a couple bikes and then off to waterloo.

Well I should be getting into cambridge around 6ish after work and have to be up near University and King by just before 8pm.
Easiest for me would be to meet at the Timmies on the corner of Sportsworld and King near the Costco around 6:15?

I not going for long there though, Probably grab a pair of boots, have a smoke and check out a couple bikes and then off to waterloo.
I'll probably have to pass for this evening, as I won't be able to get out until after 7:30.

lol... that's not what I had in mind ;) Maybe lifetime personal bike loader/unloader and rear stand remover/replacer ...

That's called a track husband. :p

Sent from my iPhone. (not while I was riding)

OK.
Meet up Saturday, June 22.

Time: 1pm
Location: Tim Hortons, corner of University and Bridge Street.
Duration / Route of trip: to be decided at meet.

Sound off -- who's in?

I'm a maybe.... if i'm in i'll probably be 2up

OK.
Meet up Saturday, June 22.

Time: 1pm
Location: Tim Hortons, corner of University and Bridge Street.
Duration / Route of trip: to be decided at meet.

Sound off -- who's in?

Back
Top Bottom