The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 123 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

The girlfriend and I are thinking of jumping on the bike and doing a tour up through terra cotta and see some sights up that way. Lunch, photo ops and a leisurely pace. Any one up for it let me know.

Sent from my iPhone. (not while I was riding)

Sounds nice! I'll likely be in (depending on date/time).

Sorry guys. The bikes got a small coolant leak in getting checked out tomorrow so I'm sorry just can't commit to a day/time till I get it checked out (hopefully tomorrow)

Hey guys group ride with guys from work. Any one and all types of bike welcome.
Saturday May 19.
Elmira Tim Hortons.
No real destination other then Appleby Line and make our way back.
Meeting at 12:45 or so. Leaving at 1pm or shortly after. Length will be 5 hours.
Pace will be relaxed. Will be M1 rider friendly.

Last edited:
won't be there today, but if your doing a group ride, consider posting in this format to make it easy to find/read:

When:
Meeting Location:
Destination;
Approximate Length:
Pace/Rider Level:

won't be there today, but if your doing a group ride, consider posting in this format to make it easy to find/read:

When:
Meeting Location:
Destination;
Approximate Length:
Pace/Rider Level:

Thanks Smergy all fixed. Sorry boys i'm slow on the weekend, and even slower at work.

Hey guys group ride with guys from work. Any one and all types of bike welcome.
Saturday May 19.
Elmira Tim Hortons.
No real destination other then Appleby Line and make our way back.
Meeting at 12:45 or so. Leaving at 1pm or shortly after. Length will be 5 hours.
Pace will be relaxed. Will be M1 rider friendly.

Good ride today Henry, Appleby Line is wicked! Except for my back tire braking loose on the one curve. LOL

Hey guys, I'm new to the K-W area and would like to join up for a ride some time. I'm free in the evenings but working Saturdays.

welcome Mayhem, subscribe to the thread, group rides are usually posted here. If your into track, check out the KW track thread here

Good ride today Henry, Appleby Line is wicked! Except for my back tire braking loose on the one curve. LOL
Daryl I'm glad you could come. Thanks to Gary for leading. Yes that was awesome, that road just makes me want the track so much more. Soon soon. We will have to do it again soon. I have to admit going brought there the first time was I actually kind of nervous. I thought I had seen some cool roads but that was pretty neat.

Welcome mayhem. There is a lot of nice guys here an they know some pretty cool roads.

you good enough to ride? tried a solo ride?

Later tomorrow afternoon I could. Just have to take jenns mom back to London in the morning.

well said

Yeh well...
Did a ride with Dean to Cambridge and back around to my place... shoulder seemed to work OK...

Hey guys.
If anyone needs a brand new Michelin Pilot Power 2CT 120/70/r17 I've got one for sale...
Asking $110 for the general populace -- for anyone from our little KW riding group, I'll let it go for $100. Save $40 when compared to Pete's or other local shops (after HST and tire tax).

Fire me a PM if interested.

Hey guys.
If anyone needs a brand new Michelin Pilot Power 2CT 120/70/r17 I've got one for sale...
Asking $110 for the general populace -- for anyone from our little KW riding group, I'll let it go for $100. Save $40 when compared to Pete's or other local shops (after HST and tire tax).

Fire me a PM if interested.

Figure you will kill the second rear before you need a front on the 1125R?

Back
Top Bottom