The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 120 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

I'd like to get out on group rides as well, but Thursday's are also no good for me as I work till 8 on Thursday's.

The Thursday thing isn't set it stone guys... last year that's the day that worked best for most people all in all.
If you want to organize a ride on another day, just post it up a couple days beforehand, where the meet is and away you go.

Nice ride all - thanks for welcoming us in.
It was good to finally meet you all.
I am new to the area so it was great to get out on "new to me" roads.

great ride guys, sorry I had to jet early and load for Shannonville. great ride everyone, thursday night rides don't work for me (hockey), any other night is fine

was at KW honda yesturday, they are having a demo day Thursday May, 17. They said the new (lets call it face lifted) 2012 CBR 1000RR will be in the pool, call them if your interested. 519-746-7900

Hey guys, I'm just getting my Daytona out for the first time this year. Picked her up in Dec and going out for group ride this month would be perfect. Anyone who would want to meet up later this month would be great. I'm guessing same thing as the last ride you guys had last week...meet up at Timmies on a Sunday afternoon, or week night. Anytime is great with me! :D

As in, the triumph daytona?? It's probably my dream bike...you might get some drool on it, i'll bring armor-all and purell just in case.

Also, any chance we can group ride again this weekend? It's supposed to be really nice for the next 14days!!!

Might head out Sunday for a ride (weather permitting of course) :)

not sure yet, teaching the wife how to ride this weekend, could go either way

haha yeah make sure you bring lots then. Picked up a black 2010, and man I can't wait to get er out.

Back
Top Bottom