The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 119 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

sweet ride today :) thanks for all the friendly faces

just have a quick question, i need to lube my chain on my 250, what should i buy and where can i get ?

thanks in advance!

sweet ride today :) thanks for all the friendly faces

just have a quick question, i need to lube my chain on my 250, what should i buy and where can i get ?

thanks in advance!
You will get a hundred different replies on this.There really is no wrong answer.I prefer "Dupont teflon multi use lube".You can buy it at Lowes.Motul makes a good non messy lube as well.
Good to ride with you as well.Good times.:D
31S1QN23HCL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the awesome ride guys.

I realize I made some stupid mistakes today but riding safe is definitely my top priority.

Now I just need to clean all the dead bug debris off my clothing for the next ride.

I realize I made some stupid mistakes today but riding safe is definitely my top priority.

Now I just need to clean all the dead bug debris off my clothing for the next ride.
I only clean the bugs off when my wife makes me.I don't wanna look like a noob. ;)

Thanks to Rick and randy for leading. Tough to keep the group together but we did a pretty good job.

Don't worry. Everyone stayed safe and that's always the goal :)

I started riding street last sept and the kw group has been a great group. Just get some seat time and the more you're out with us the better it gets.

Also. Always feel free to ask us questions. Happy to help you out.

Sent from my iPhone. (not while I was riding)

You will get a hundred different replies on this.There really is no wrong answer.I prefer "Dupont teflon multi use lube".You can buy it at Lowes.Motul makes a good non messy lube as well.
Good to ride with you as well.Good times.:D
31S1QN23HCL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

icon14.png
I use this too.

Every Sunday for the past few weeks the phone rings at 9am and starts off with, "Hey what are you doing?"

"Nothing dad, whats up?"

"Can you help.......it will be quick"

6 hours later....

"I thought you said this was gonna be quick!"

That was a great ride today! Thanks to everyone. Hope to ride with you all again soon :) And nice to meet Tim too even though he couldn't ride. Hope you get better soon!

Sorry guys would have loved to come out. But had to attend a hockey awards banquet.
Sound like you guys had Fun. I'm jealous.

Thanks to Rick and randy for leading. Tough to keep the group together but we did a pretty good job.

Don't worry. Everyone stayed safe and that's always the goal :)

I started riding street last sept and the kw group has been a great group. Just get some seat time and the more you're out with us the better it gets.

Also. Always feel free to ask us questions. Happy to help you out.

Well said Jerr. Great ride thanks to Randy. Good seeing you again Rick and nice to meet some new people.

Nice ride today thanks for leading Randy and Ric. See everyone out on some Thursday night rides.

We still doing Thursdays?

I start beach vball in June so it'll be tough for me to make those :(

Bummer

Sent from my iPhone. (not while I was riding)

It's amazing how 2 little parts can render your bike a really expensive paper weight.

Attachments

• parts.jpg
    parts.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 26
I had one little box full of lead and acid make mine a nice tow truck decoration yesterday, at least yours broke at home.

That was a great ride today! Thanks to everyone. Hope to ride with you all again soon :) And nice to meet Tim too even though he couldn't ride. Hope you get better soon!

Hopin' to heal... that's about all I can say...
That, and my feelings were crushed watching you all ride out...
And, my hearing went partially deaf from Wingboy's dry clutch rattling like a tambourine at a hippy-fest... :rolleyes:

On a side note, the bruising from my shoulder has successfully migrated all the way to my lower left pectoral with colouring similar to my leg... any areas not that colour are definitively in the "jaundiced" shades yellow. Blech.

Last edited:
Been a loooong time since I posted in the KW thread! It was great to ride with you guys! Good to see you again, Dave and Ric, and good to meet some new faces as well. I can't say I'll be able to hook up with the KW crew too often, as I'm living out past Newmarket these days, but it was great to reacquaint myself with some of the roads that I came to know so well while I was in Waterloo region.

I was in KW to get together with some (non-riding) friends today. While I was in the area, I arranged to pick up a pair of gloves that a GTAM member living in Waterloo region had posted for sale. As Jeremy was planning on joining today's ride, we hooked up at the Timmy's where today's ride started. My original plans fell through, and I suddenly found myself with nothing planned.... funny how things work out!

Thanks to Randy and Ric for leading the group, and to everyone who came out to make it a good ride!

Good to see you again too Dave! When I pulled in the lot and saw you I almost fell off my bike!!
Good ride, great to meet some new people and nice to see some more people rocking the Katana!!

Back
Top Bottom