The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 118 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

I'm free all day Sunday and I'm good for a short ride or a long ride ;) Just don't let me lead or we will be very lost.

I was going to give that whole statement a "That's what she said" But I thought it was too easy lol. :D

I just got my part... Would've been in earlier, but I'm in for this 8)!

I'm free all day Sunday and I'm good for a short ride or a long ride ;) Just don't let me lead or we will be very lost.

I got it too, but I was quite late posting... again... *sigh*

just to clarify so no one gets lost/mixed up, same as before:

What: Group ride - open to all, around the speed limit (no 400 series roads)
When: Sunday, May 6, 2012 12:45 pm, leave at 1pm sharp
Where: Tim Hortons at University and Bridge, Waterloo

http://maps.google.ca/maps?q=univer...+Waterloo+Regional+Municipality,+Ontario&z=17

Route:
will be explained at the meet, but we are heading southish
How Long: aiming for 2 hours and not much longer, there will be a short break/gas half way through, there is also a gas station beside the Tim Hortons at the start

just to clarify so no one gets lost/mixed up, same as before:

What: Group ride - open to all, around the speed limit (no 400 series roads)
When: Sunday, May 6, 2012 12:45 pm, leave at 1pm sharp
Where: Tim Hortons at University and Bridge, Waterloo

http://maps.google.ca/maps?q=univer...+Waterloo+Regional+Municipality,+Ontario&z=17

Route:
will be explained at the meet, but we are heading southish
How Long: aiming for 2 hours and not much longer, there will be a short break/gas half way through, there is also a gas station beside the Tim Hortons at the start

Thanks Randy for the update. :)

Sent from my iPhone. (not while I was riding)

Altered image in conestoga mall will do it for I believe 2 bucks an inch. Cost me 60 to get mine replaced and they did an excellent job.

I can't make it for the group ride tomorrow guys. Have fun, and ride safe!

Why not make this ride a little longer? I will lead and know a nice route around 3 hrs + stops if anyone is interested? No sure what I will be riding depends if I get a new battery for the Duc in the AM, got to ride the tow truck of shame home tonight. Battery failed, bike stalled no restart, Ducati roadside assistance has no idea where Waterloo is and was going to have to try and find someone. Called CAA 20 minutes later I had a ride.

Why not make this ride a little longer? I will lead and know a nice route around 3 hrs + stops if anyone is interested? No sure what I will be riding depends if I get a new battery for the Duc in the AM, got to ride the tow truck of shame home tonight. Battery failed, bike stalled no restart, Ducati roadside assistance has no idea where Waterloo is and was going to have to try and find someone. Called CAA 20 minutes later I had a ride.

Aww brutal sorry to hear buddy about the dead Duc.

A bump start wasn't possible?

Lets meet at the Tim's. At the time. Well see who all shows and we can finalize route/ length then?

Probably most fair way?

No bump start I tried 1200cc and a dry clutch rear just locks even in 2nd. I am going to head to royal in the am and pick up an 8 cell li battery. Want to come for a ride leaving at 9.30 from my house.

No bump start I tried 1200cc and a dry clutch rear just locks even in 2nd. I am going to head to royal in the am and pick up an 8 cell li battery. Want to come for a ride leaving at 9.30 from my house.

Ah man I would but in guelph for the night. I'm heading to the shop early to fix rt side lower faring and few little things

But if I get done early/ in time I'll MSG you

I'm limited on time, I can only do 2 hours, Dave was planning a longer route before, but there seemed to be some hesitation from the group.

Back
Top Bottom