The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 113 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

Ok great. Well I'll post up closer to Sunday. See who can still make it. Weather etc. and well go from there :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok tonight sucked balls being in the Equinox!!! Have to say way to go KW saw tonnes of bikes out. few new ones to the area wondering if they're on the board?

Silver SV1000 with dual yosh? Impressive sound! HIDs and riding two up with passenger in a pink helmet.
Black SV650 looked stock
Blue/black SV650 with a yosh I believe?
Black and white CBR ridding with a ReD Duc 848? Loved it when you opened it up a bit. The v twin sound always gets me.

Any of you on here?

I'm in for Sunday as long as no one minds me having the wife on the back lol she's dying for a ride ?

I'm in for Sunday as long as no one minds me having the wife on the back lol she's dying for a ride ?

I'm expecting Keith to be all over this post :)

I will join you guys for my first meet *Cheering! Applause! High-fives!*

go easy, I'm on a cbr125. :)

sounds like theres a number interested, what time we running Jer? depends on the time, I need to load for the track sunday.

I may actually be able to make this one too. I'm loading for the track at 8pm, and everything is still by the garage door from last week. :)

May show up for the meet and say hello..
Lame invalid that I am....

I'm pretty flexible for time. (edited) please see newest meet up info

Last edited:
lol I was gonna ask if this ride will be 2up friendly as I'll likely be bringing the lady if I can make it out.

I will join you guys for my first meet *Cheering! Applause! High-fives!*

go easy, I'm on a cbr125. :)

We don't discriminate :) but I can't guarantee a few jabs lol especially from this group ;)

lol I was gonna ask if this ride will be 2up friendly as I'll likely be bringing the lady if I can make it out.

All are welcome. I'd imagine we'll have a stop planned for a break, like usual :)

May show up for the meet and say hello..
Lame invalid that I am....

Well since its a 2up friendly meet. Maybe Keith has room?
b8973da4-790e-1545.jpg

Back
Top Bottom