The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 234 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

Wow, ordered my tire from Pete's Superbike, it shipped on the 25th and I got it today! :)
Any suggestions on mounting? Should I do it myself or take it to a mech?

No tire irons :/
And me having or giving you beer would be illegal but what about some prune juice? ;)
Haha jokes aside I can probably get you something, I think my dad might have some Bavaria if my mom didn't eradicate it all ;)

Great ride! Thanks to Tim and Randy for leading!!

So cool to see thatgirl again. It's been about 5 years since we rode down the red carpet together to help Danny Fernandes win best entrance at the MMVA's. Nice riding with you again girl :)

:headbang:

Any suggestions on mounting? Should I do it myself or take it to a mech?

Crappy tire at Sunrise Plaza do tire changes for about $40ish....

Damn...I wish I knew that last year. Only place I could find was the stealers hip (of course they were only too happy to sell me a new chain while the rear was off :))

To get that price you have to bring the wheels off the bike. More if you bring them just the bike, as they have to remove tires etc etc.

I wish! Afternoons week and best friends wedding stuff this weekend. I'm due for a ride with you all soon though

I would love to ride with you guys/gals. But I'm having some dragging issues with my clutch. :(

Just letting you guys know TSC has the Shell Rotella T6 5W-40 oil on sale from 46 to 20$ here.
I just price matched at my walmart and got some, with the mail in rebate it comes out to 13$/5L for synthetic good quality stuff. I know CT at fairway has 2 left....
rotella t6.jpg

*Edit: Looks like the sale is over :(

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom