The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 266 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

Weather is looking crap and radar shows lots of rain. Cancelling the ride...

Short notice...
Ride today
Route to be determined.
Meet 2pm at Tim Hortons. Bridge and university in Waterloo.

If I had a bit more notice, I would go, enjoy the ride

Short notice...
Ride today
Route to be determined.
Meet 2pm at Tim Hortons. Bridge and university in Waterloo.

I thought I posted this up earlier this year but it seems like I did not. For anyone local that needs tires swapped out, I have a tire changer and balancer at home. I'd be willing to help out some local riders by swapping tires out for them. For anyone interested, PM me for more information. Thanks.

I've got meet a supplier on Saturday, so no ride for me...... Sorry.

Last edited:
I'll be busy rebuilding the CBR :(

Out... I'm teaching this weekend...

It's still a long shot, but the exhaust will arrive sooner than expected. I pick up a new clutch pin tonight, the throttle cable is backordered, but we can get away with the current one. I have yet to even start the thing, so this could be all for not. The concern at the moment is that the clutch pin channel is missing a tiny piece of metal in the guide channel. A new clutch cover is on order, but won't arrive until sept. It only needs to go 1 day, so hopefully it still works. Once we test it, we'll have a better idea.

Body work has been fiberglassed and bondo'd. It still needs sanding and some tremclad. Case savers will come later. A new shoei has been ordered that I'll pick up when I'm in the states in a couple weeks. Old leathers will get dusted off

Does this the CBR will be ready for Tuesday? :D

Just got home from work, I think (not 100% sure yet) I'm gonna head out to Hockley Valley! Let me know if you're interested and we can meet at Bloomingdale united church for 5:30. Should be back around 8/8:30

Last edited:
Date: Saturday, September 2
Time: 2:00pm to Approximately 5:30pm. Kickstands up at 2:15 SHARP!!!
Location: Tim Horton's at Bridge St. and University Avenue in Waterloo
Route: To Hockley Valley
Pace: Reasonable - newbie friendly. It's a long weekend so police presence will be high. If you're interested in wheelies, burnouts and riding 150+ everywhere or riding full-retard, this isn't for you.

Ride to Hockley Valley General Store, take a break for a snack and come back.
Please have a full tank of gas. Be courteous to everyone else who comes out. We will stop for gas on the way back in either Grand Valley or Fergus.

Last edited:
likely, not 100% just yet

Date: Saturday, September 2
Time: 12:00pm to Approximately 4:00pm. Kickstands up at 12:15 SHARP!!!
Location: Tim Horton's at Bridge St. and University Avenue in Waterloo
Route: To Hockley Valley
Pace: Reasonable - newbie friendly. It's a long weekend so police presence will be high. If you're interested in wheelies, burnouts and riding 150+ everywhere or riding full-retard, this isn't for you.

Ride to Hockley Valley General Store, take a break for a snack and come back.
Please have a full tank of gas. Be courteous to everyone else who comes out. We will stop for gas on the way back in either Grand Valley or Fergus.

Back
Top Bottom