The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 260 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

Sounds good.
As it stands right now, I'm in! However, if things change I may not get a chance to post. I don't want to hold up the ride, so if I'm not there by noon please don't wait. Hopefully that won't happen though....
See you tomorrow!

Thanks to everyone who came out today. Weather was perfect and it was good seeing familiar faces again as well as some new ones. Hopefully the roads will cleanup a bit for the next ride!
5gGHSHF.jpg

Who's watching the MotoGP COTA race on Sunday?

I'll be watching for sure should be a good race will maverick beat the undefeated cota King?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

May download and watch the race later in the day tomorrow...
Considering a ride around 2pm.. I'll be 2 up if anyone wants to bring their significant other...
Anyone interested?

Wish I could, but I'm working in Guelph until 3:00.
I'll just stare out the window and look at my bike....

Ok, we shall say meet at 2:15 at Tim Hortons at university and bridge street in Waterloo.
For new people, when we post a kickstand up time it's usually in stone...
So, kickstands up at 2:30. Have a full tank of gas so we won't have to worry about stopping on ride due to someone needing gas.

All skills welcome. Route tbd.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

So, I've signed up with Learning Curves and am now instructing (a junior position) riding courses - the M1 to M2 course for the moment...
Been interesting seeing people progress as they spend more time on the bike... Been good fun so far!

That would be interesting! I remember back when I did it 6 years ago the gap between riders... some were abit scary to watch,some were naturally talented.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Anyone riding eastbound on Northfield past Conestogo needs to pay attention in the "S" bends. 2 of the last 3 turns before the streetlights have tons of mud and dirt from farm tractors crossing the roadway etc.
If you're coming westbound, it's the 2nd and 3rd turn...

Ride safe!

I actually just got home from a ride out there and was going to post the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom