The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 261 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

most of the crew is going to the track on tuesday @ GBM... we'll call that a group ride :)

June 5th is smp

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Would anyone be interested in a ride tomorrow? Thinking of heading out around noon, maybe go up to Collingwood? Grab some food on the way back too :)

Well, it's been a while, so why not...

Date: June 8, 2017
Time: 6:30 p.m. Kickstands up at 6:45pm sharp.
Location: Tim Horton's @ Bridge St. and University Ave. in Waterloo
Route/Pace:
Pace dependent on who shows, can be M1 friendly. Route to be discussed. Suggestions Welcomed.

There's a gas station there, so please have a full tank of gas.

Last edited:
hockey on that day :(

Anyone planning on coming?????
If not I'll cancel it.

Well, it's been a while, so why not...

Date: June 8, 2017
Time: 6:30 p.m. Kickstands up at 6:45pm sharp.
Location: Tim Horton's @ Bridge St. and University Ave. in Waterloo
Route/Pace:
Pace dependent on who shows, can be M1 friendly. Route to be discussed. Suggestions Welcomed.

There's a gas station there, so please have a full tank of gas.

Sorry Tim, I won't be there, but I suppose you guessed that :p

No street bike makes that a bit of an issue... no worries....
Think I'll show up... if nobody else does, I'm off for a decent fun ride, likely 2 up.

Hey neighbors, I just found this forum group. I'm recently moved to Cambridge after having spent a short time in Guelph before that. I'm just hoping to find some fellow enthusiasts from all types of two wheels that I can enjoy talking and gawking bikes with when we aren't out riding them. I'll be keeping an eye out to see what people plan on here and I hope to meet most of you this riding season. Stay safe!

Welcome to the forum MisterTwister...
I'm sure you'll meet a bunch of us by the time summer is out.

Feel free to post up a ride or meet any time you want.... scroll up a bit and you'll see the general format that people post rides (date, time etc).

I actually just upgraded this year to a XSR900, most fun I've had on a bike so far and I like looking at it almost as much as riding, but not quite!

I know it's not really a ride but do any of the people here stop by the cruise in at Blackbridge Harley Davidson on Thursdays? It's not far from me so I thought I'd go check it out this week if the weather is cooperative.

Back
Top Bottom