The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 250 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

Happy wife, happy life!!
Besides, when I say I want a track bike, I want something good and reliable.....

Your man-card has been officially revoked. Boo Hiss to you!
As for good and reliable, haven't had any problems with the Triumph at all since I bought it with 8500km on the clock.

What about the shift drum?

Damn. You're right. That was right after I bought it.
So other than that, everything on the bike has been great. All the valves completely in spec at the check at 24,000km as well.

Your man-card has been officially revoked. Boo Hiss to you!
As for good and reliable, haven't had any problems with the Triumph at all since I bought it with 8500km on the clock.

HAHAHA!! I'll surrender it to you the next time we meet up...lol!

As for a track bike, I can't do it this year. I'm picking up the FJR today and I've already got about 2.5g's worth of upgrades planned for over the winter. Granted, about half that is the wife's list so that she's comfortable when we're on a longer trip, but still.....

As for a track bike, I can't do it this year. I'm picking up the FJR today *SNIP*.....

Well, 2015 is almost over, so hopefully that means we'll see you at the track in 2016! Congrats on the FJR.

Should be able to get most of the Triumph back to stock bodywork etc etc tonight (and hopefully post up photos in a new kijiji ad on Friday). With any luck I'll be able to sell it for $6250 in my pocket. Then sell the extra spares and track parts quickly as well.

Well, Saturday keeps looking better and better! Who's up for meeting up around noon and heading out for a couple of hours?

Hey guys... battery on my gsxr is now dead... it will not take a charge from my CTEK. Not in a huge rush for a new one since I've now mastered the bump start lol but I would love a deal.

Where would you buy one in the KW area? I see that bluestreak would ship a Yausa for $92 but I am not sure that this is an item I would want handled by a postman. Suggestions are welcome...

Check Royal Distributing for prices. In my experience they seem to be a little bit cheaper than other shops.

Wont be riding the r6, I'll be on the ninja 250 so more of a street bike then a sport bike ;)
Just checked weather again, actually supposed to be 13 degrees!

Ok,who done it?
[video]http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=776365[/video]

Edit: Not fair to ask if there are charges pending.

Last edited:
Not me. Who the hell goes for a joyride on Fairway Rd 2 days before Christmas? LOL

Congrats Scuba Steve and Mel.You'll need one of these in the garage soon.
ktm_sx_50_bad_boy_2002_2008_bike.jpg

Congrats Scuba Steve and Mel.You'll need one of these in the garage soon.
ktm_sx_50_bad_boy_2002_2008_bike.jpg
Steve
Mel
50cc ktm....
I think somebody had a baby!
Congrats!

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom