The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 220 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

Hey guys, can't wait for another year! Had to keep the bike in the garage last year with a wedding/new house all in the same year just couldn't afford it. It's getting ready for 2015 at the moment and I'm super excited!!

I know it's a bit of a long shot here since I don't think there was many of us that were big into touring but I'm planning on heading down to Georgia for the ChaseOn2Wheels meetup! Going to be a long, awful, painful ride there and back but the pay off in the middle should be pretty awesome! Get to meet some motovloggers and take a ride across blood mountain. If anyone is interested in tagging along shoot me a message!

Quite the ride going the scenic route if your taking the R6, hopefully you've done it before so you know the route. We trailer down once a year, the roads down that way are fantastic

Going to do a lot of prepping, it's near the end of April so I've got lots of time. Thought it would be awesome to throw caution to the wind and go on an adventure!

I follow Chase as well. Would love to ride down but who knows what the weather will be like then.

Well ve3nsv I'll keep you posted. I've been gauging interest with somr Toronto motovloggers which are on board weather permitting and lots of other groups leaving at different points along the way. It'll be a great time even if we have to suffer through some cold conditions I'm sure by late April it'll be warm enough in Georgia to make it worth it.

What's your plan? Friday ride down, Saturday meet and Sunday race home? Could be a fun ride!

Yup that's the idea. I have no delusions of thinking it's going to be a comfy ride, but would be a ton of fun I think! I had to stare at my bike in the garage all last year and I'm ready to kick off this season with a big ride!

Spoke to coolcrazychaos who said he'd talk to dan motovlogs and 6foot4honda. Also trying to get a hold of ridingrubber, we spoke last year but he has been laying low for a while so not sure what he's up to.

There's also the option of breaking the ride up into 2 days there and 2 back or a mix. If I get other people coming with me I'll take suggestions and try to plan something accordingly.

Same here, too messy. Plus my ECU is in Texas getting flash / restrictions removed. I'm hoping for the 2nd week in April upon my return from Cuba.

waiting for some rain first

Back
Top Bottom