The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 243 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

Sorry Katatonic, the weather report didn't look too promising. Anyone up for a ride tomorrow (monday) evening?

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

It's all good. We still ended up going for a little ride and lucked out with the weather!
I would love to go for a ride tomorrow, but apparently I've been told that I have plans that will be 'great'.... Yay for me.

would be interested in a ride too, what area of the city are you in sebi?

Group Ride

Time: Meet up at 6:30 today, kickstands up 5 mins after, have gas!
Pace: Medium-Spirited; ride your own pace as always.
Duration: ~1.5 hours; ride up to Conestoga Lake

Hope to see you guys out there!

sure, I'll join you. I'll try to be there by 6:30, but the traffic on the 85 south sucks at night, so give me 10 extra minutes

Bah checked the forum too late. Have fun guys!

Bah checked the forum too late. Have fun guys!

Was good fun.... tons (literally) of farm equipment on the roads on the way out there though.

Indeed, made for some interesting maneuvering. Had good luck with traffic, almost none. I can confidently say I now know the route and can lead next time if needed ;)

Got the new tires delivered yesterday.
Bridgestone T-30 sport touring tires. Can't believe the depth of the rubber - much deeper than the S20's and other tires I've ridden. Hopefully this will last a little longer. The Dunlop Sportmax that came on the bike lasted 7000km, the S20's about 5000km. Hoping maybe 10K out of these. Let's see what the 1190cc's of my KTM has to say about that. ;-)

*Dave's a superstar! Bunch of us bought a tire changer together and he's agreed to make some time to do a change on Saturday! Woohoo!

Last edited:
Anyone up for a ride tonight? I'll try to remember to check the forum again earlier lol.

Working and it's supposed to rain. Anyone up for a ride on Monday?

Afternoon sometime? Maybe around 2 for anyone sleeping in? I'm open to route suggestions I generally don't go too far so don't know as many roads as most of the guys on here.

Back
Top Bottom