The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 282 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

Awesome ride! Road was super clean and weather was perfect
f126SUu.jpg
River Road? Nice. Any knee dragging? Good day for it.

Yea, here and there ;)

Found some other nearby roads that are really scenic and fun!
Dufferin Rd 17 east of 124 is great (west is good too). There's a big bowl type of section that is fantastic.

To anyone who hasn't yet ridden track, we have lots of space still available in green. It'll be a great learning experience for you and you'll have lots of people out there willing to help you along! Track day is on Aug 27 at GBM and we are running long track. Get signed up here!

The weather looks great for tomorrow so I'm going to play hooky from work and go for a ride! Anyone else up for a morning ride? I can meet in Guelph or Elmira for say.... 9:30-10:00? Take the long way to Orangeville, have a bit of lunch and then the semi-direct way back?

The weather looks great for tomorrow so I'm going to play hooky from work and go for a ride! Anyone else up for a morning ride? I can meet in Guelph or Elmira for say.... 9:30-10:00? Take the long way to Orangeville, have a bit of lunch and then the semi-direct way back?

I'm actually hosting a group ride after I get off work tomorrow. Meet up at 120 Ottawa St. N. Tim Hortons at 5:00pm, KSU at 5:15.
Route is tbd but likely The Circuit

Group ride.
Thursday, September 6
Time - meet at 6:20. Kickstands up at 6:30 sharp
Route tbd.
Pace will be relaxed. No douchebaggery and or stunting will be tolerated.

Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Group ride.
Thursday, August 6
Route tbd.

If you want to meet for the group ride, simply trailer your bike to the meet with your Delorean....lol

If you want to meet for the group ride, simply trailer your bike to the meet with your Delorean....lol

I thought he was just pre-scheduling for 2019...

Hockey, then leaving for SMP. Enjoy and remember to charge the flux capacitor before the ride

Group ride.
Thursday, August 6
Route tbd.

Yeah yeah...
Make that September 6...

Back
Top Bottom