The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 278 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

Juner 16-19. Michelle is riding 17/18. 19 is pack up and drive home day unless I decide to make it a mission and drive home on the 18th.
If it was 2 weeks later....lol
That one will be tough to pull off. Let me see what sort of sweet talking I can do

Great evening ride to Hockley!
gFN1qip.jpg

Hey everyone...
Here's a 15ish minute montage of the helmet cam video I shot on Sunday...
The previously mentioned Trail Tours, Ganaraska Forest, Dirt Bike ride.

Just loved it... such a different challenge from track!

[video=youtube_share;JmQWd2rtvKQ]http://youtu.be/JmQWd2rtvKQ[/video]

Looks like a good time! How much did it cost you all in for a day? They give you all the gear you'd need right?

$290 taxes and bike insurance for the day (group of 4 weekend discount).
They supply everything.

I've been meaning to set up a weekend ride again for a while but unfortunately my work schedule has been pretty packed. This Sunday however, I am able to get off around 4 and the weather is looking great!

Date: Sunday June 10

Time: 5:15, kickstands up 15 mins later

Route/Duration: The Circuit (Hands down best road in our area; very technical route). Should be back around 8:30 or so.

Pace: Cruise/Medium, nothing too crazy

Hope to see you out there; should be a blast as always!

Royal bike night tonite on the Rally

It's been a long time since I've been on these forums but I had a great ride last year out to Hockley with some folks from this forum. Trying to get back into the swing of things. Not to jump the gun but are there plans for a big group ride to Dover next month?

I haven't heard of any Dover rides, but if you are interested you are free to post a ride of your own on here

The FJR is sold. Well, sort of. I've got a deposit and the guy is coming tomorrow to pick it up and pay the balance.
Can't wait to pick up the new ride on Saturday!

FJR is now officially gone. Buyer showed up today with the rest of the cash and rode off into the sunset....
What are you getting?
2014 Honda VFR800 Interceptor. Current owner bought it new in September of 2015 and it only has 1,700kms on it. Bone stock, or as I like to look at it, a blank slate.
If everything goes as planned I'll be picking it up on Saturday.

They look snazzy, and if you can get shaft drive its a double win

Back
Top Bottom