The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 223 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

I bit the pillow and added the tapatalk a to the phone. It's a PITA but I'll get use to it. Cant get notifications on the app. Only the email from gtam

@hoopsales (not sure if that will work haha) in the tapatalk app go to the gtam home page click the 3 lines in the top right hand corner, select notifications, then click the 3 dots in the top right and select notification settings. You should be able to adjust it in there, I get a notification every time somebody posts in this thread so if that doesn't work let me know and I'll look for more settings somewhere.

They definitely screwed up Tapatalk in the last year. I used to be able to configure it to give notifications only for PM's but now there's no option for that at all. I can only set notifications on subscriptions.

I'm using Android a d you don't have to use Tapatalk but it is easier. When at home now and on a computer I think the forum looks weird and is harder to navigate

wifes bike will be plated tomorrow! think i'm going to "break the tires" in for her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom