What ever happened to Sgt. Dennis Mahoney-Bruer? | Page 9 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What ever happened to Sgt. Dennis Mahoney-Bruer?

bumping this, he goes to court in a month... will he get an 11b?

Suspended with pay, milking the system to the end.
Anybody want to wager the fine he gets will be less than 1/4 what his wages for the entire time he hasn't been working has been?

Suspended with pay, milking the system to the end.
Anybody want to wager the fine he gets will be less than 1/4 what his wages for the entire time he hasn't been working has been?

I'll take that bet, contingent upon his conviction. He was charged with three counts under the following section of The Criminal Code of Canada:

Criminal breach of trust

336. Every one who, being a trustee of anything for the use or benefit, whether in whole or in part, of another person, or for a public or charitable purpose, converts, with intent to defraud and in contravention of his trust, that thing or any part of it to a use that is not authorized by the trust is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding fourteen years.

I was wondering about this @@@ker the other day. Hope it gets some press time.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

Yeah the media is quick to jump when someone gets caught with this law. Fair is fair they should highlight what officer scumbag gets or what's currently happening.

Sent from my commodore 64 on dial up

I'll take that bet...

That's what I like about you, still having faith in a deliberately broken system.
If cops that are dead to rights caught murdering their spouse, their girlfriend, AND their other girlfriend STILL get the going rate offer of 6 years at a lakefront condo; there is zero chance this chucklehead will end up NOT benefitting from his crimes. Remember, he's still an OPP officer, his legal bills are being paid by your speeding tickets.

Really...you think he will pay anywhere near 1/4 the nut he owes?

Damn...I passed your level of delusion a decade ago. Then again I've probably had dinner with more cops than you.

Oh and I wager a pulled pork dinner...location appropriate.

Ofcourse it really is hard to find a good pulled pork in Ontario... :D

That's what I like about you, still having faith in a deliberately broken system.
If cops that are dead to rights caught murdering their spouse, their girlfriend, AND their other girlfriend STILL get the going rate offer of 6 years at a lakefront condo; there is zero chance this chucklehead will end up NOT benefitting from his crimes. Remember, he's still an OPP officer, his legal bills are being paid by your speeding tickets.

Really...you think he will pay anywhere near 1/4 the nut he owes?

Damn...I passed your level of delusion a decade ago. Then again I've probably had dinner with more cops than you.

He was charged with three counts of criminal breach of trust and 1 count of obstruction of justice. If things go the way that they have for other officers, in the recent past, then he's not likely going to be convicted of breach of trust, but would instead be found guilty of the obstruction charge. Obstruction carries up to a 10 year sentence. The problem is that when officers go bad, they know exactly what to cover up. This is why the obstruction charge is frequently the only one that they can be found guilty of.

Still no word?

Funny that. I think you might owe me a pulled pork sandwich, ever get out to Paris (ON)? Camp 31 is the only decent BBQ I've found in Ontario.

No, still no word. Still trying though.

*EDIT* At this point I'm worried that I might well have lost that bet. The only time that stuff like this seems to quietly go away, is when those in charge have done something that they should be ashamed of.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the effort, Rob

One of my journo friends did something that I should have done, myself, and found out that the trial is still in progress, in the Brampton Criminal Courthouse. If anyone can manage to swing by, it would be appreciated.

No, still no word. Still trying though.

*EDIT* At this point I'm worried that I might well have lost that bet. The only time that stuff like this seems to quietly go away, is when those in charge have done something that they should be ashamed of.

You are assuming "shame" is an emotion that can be felt by the majority of ****sticks in Ontario. I beg to differ.

Thanks for all the effort, Rob

While I appreciate his attempts to bringing truth & law to the masses in the grey...his faith & naivete do not do anybody justice.

Gross cant stand that place. But not a huge BBQ fan in general

Blow me heretic. Stick to mall grade sushi & bubble tea.

One of my journo friends did something that I should have done, myself, and found out that the trial is still in progress, in the Brampton Criminal Courthouse. If anyone can manage to swing by, it would be appreciated.

Let's just say, it's not looking good, but at the same time it is.
He was offered a deal to just walk away...but being a self entitled ****stick he wants to keep his job and actually thinks he can still be a cop in Ontario after this.

This is the mindset of pork in Ontario...it never fails to astound me...but you still need some catching up to do.

You are assuming "shame" is an emotion that can be felt by the majority of ****sticks in Ontario. I beg to differ.

I note a failure in comprehension in your post. Please note that I said SHOULD, not ARE.

While I appreciate his attempts to bringing truth & law to the masses in the grey...his faith & naivete do not do anybody justice.

Please see above.

Civility is advised, or infractions tend to follow.

He was offered a deal to just walk away...but being a self entitled ****stick he wants to keep his job and actually thinks he can still be a cop in Ontario after this.

This is the mindset of pork in Ontario...it never fails to astound me...but you still need some catching up to do.

Is this merely an assumption, based on personal bias, or do you have some actual information to relay?

I agree this officer needs to be dealt with harshly.

But your post suggests that it is fact while in reality it is likely your perception, as biased as it seems or have you attended the trial and spoken with him to state this as fact? Have you talked to any officers in the province weather they be municipal or provincial to get their opinion on what the outcome should be? Consider you are stating this is the mindset of "pork" (your choice of term), again as if it were fact and not just your biased rant. Feel free to flame me and my post, as I am sure Rob would be more than happy to provide some etiquette lessons..lol

I appreciate Rob's efforts to bring this to the fore front yet again. I am sure he has better things to spend his free time on.

Any news?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

Back
Top Bottom