What ever happened to Sgt. Dennis Mahoney-Bruer? | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What ever happened to Sgt. Dennis Mahoney-Bruer?

I'll take that, as long as I can be Kuryakin (motorcycle reference), because Solo was a ******.

Pity that I wouldn't be able to use my camera in the courtroom. I think that there would be some interesting facial reactions, to catch.

You might be more like a Waverly type. Firestarter doesn't look much like a Napoleon.

I hope the bar money was from family and not from massive overtime if he's found to be faking all his police work.
This sort of story sets the police department way back when dealing with the public.

You might be more like a Waverly type. Firestarter doesn't look much like a Napoleon.

I hope the bar money was from family and not from massive overtime if he's found to be faking all his police work.
This sort of story sets the police department way back when dealing with the public.

Not old enough for Waverly. Yet.

I'm not sure how much this sets the OPP back. It really doesn't seem to be on most people's RADAR and the media doesn't really seem to care.

I'll take that, as long as I can be Kuryakin (motorcycle reference), because Solo was a ******.

Pity that I wouldn't be able to use my camera in the courtroom. I think that there would be some interesting facial reactions, to catch.

undercoverhomer4it.jpg

Just thought that I would bring this up again, in case anyone can find solid information on the trial location and date. "Wilby" posted, back in post #35, that he believed it to be coming up on the 27th of February, but I have no supporting information.

Thanks Rob.. This one is of interest to the entire public and especially enthusiastic motorists who put on lots of miles, thus exposing themselves to Dennis and his crooked kin. I have been throwing the name around lest we forget :cool:

Both seemed quite interested, so I have little doubt that they're going to do some digging. Rob at CMG is motivated and Mark has the resources.

It's not Feb. 27th. The trial confirmation date is set for July 13th. The actual trial is scheduled to begin on July 23rd, in the Superior Court of Justice, in Brampton.

I hope not. I also hope that it doesn't end up being a closed court. I'm going to try my best to be there.

I hope not. I also hope that it doesn't end up being a closed court. I'm going to try my best to be there.

Just beware of the typical police union tactics of crowding the courtroom with off duty cops to either exclude anyone else from getting in or to intimidate any critics.

Organized meet anyone? We should all show up in our biker gear.

Back
Top Bottom