What ever happened to Sgt. Dennis Mahoney-Bruer? | Page 16 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What ever happened to Sgt. Dennis Mahoney-Bruer?

Does anyone have any articles or links where it says that Dennis recieved kick backs from tow truck companies.\

I am doing his as a project for school, in my fraud class and I cannot find any links or articles talking about the money he took.

and has this court been settled in court or is it still being dragged out?

So they're working with the crown to withdraw charges.... why hasn't that piece of **** been charged? How do you have enough evidence to withdraw and not enough to throw his *** in jail? The other thing I don't get is why it takes years and years when the crook is the cop. Awesome use of taxpayers money.

Look at the date on the story.

That was part of my point. How much longer will this crap be allowed? If he wasn't a cop it would have been over in a month. Yet he's still free to do whatever while likely still being paid. Awesome system we have.

That was part of my point. How much longer will this crap be allowed? If he wasn't a cop it would have been over in a month. Yet he's still free to do whatever while likely still being paid. Awesome system we have.

Actually a couple of years is pretty typical when it comes to criminal charges. Five years is definitely over the top though. I've been worried, all along, that this would go the way of the Toronto Drug Squad trials.

I'm sick of this. Another message sent off to CBC. Please, anyone and everyone who is interested in this go to a media outlet's contact page and ask them why we haven't heard anything, and why they don't seem to care.

I wrote to them again, a couple of weeks back. Wrote to The Sun the day before yesterday. No one has bothered to get back to me.

They may not know who you are. Dropping names is fair play. Even credentials. Tell them you're a very active moderator on a m/c forum. Tell them you know me.

They may not know who you are. Dropping names is fair play. Even credentials. Tell them you're a very active moderator on a m/c forum. Tell them you know me.

Well it's been maybe a year since I last saw Steve Bond, a couple of months since I last exchanged emails with Rob Harris or saw Larry Tate, Graeme Jones didn't buy any of my pictures this season, and I haven't talked to Mark Richardson in several years.

The only name that should matter is "Dennis Mahoney-Bruer."

Well it's been maybe a year since I last saw Steve Bond, a couple of months since I last exchanged emails with Rob Harris or saw Larry Tate, Graeme Jones didn't buy any of my pictures this season, and I haven't talked to Mark Richardson in several years.

The only name that should matter is "Dennis Mahoney-Bruer."

It's funny you should mention that. I had a reverse name dropping incident when I bought my BMW from Richard Seck. During the course of the proceedings he didn't mind mentioning his contacts and associations included among them the staff at Cycle Canada. Since I've always enjoyed how Bruce, Costa and Neil ran that ship I gushed a little bit. Going forward he treated me like I'm trying to get in on something good reminding me that, yes, there is some cache there. Lesson learned.

It's funny you should mention that. I had a reverse name dropping incident when I bought my BMW from Richard Seck. During the course of the proceedings he didn't mind mentioning his contacts and associations included among them the staff at Cycle Canada. Since I've always enjoyed how Bruce, Costa and Neil ran that ship I gushed a little bit. Going forward he treated me like I'm trying to get in on something good reminding me that, yes, there is some cache there. Lesson learned.

Last time I ran into Mr. Seck he had just gotten back to Canada and was introducing his wife around. He's good folk and odds are it was just a matter of you giving him some way to remember you. Costa, not since he raced in the CBR250R press class.

I actually received a response from The Star and The Spec! The Star response was by far the most positive that they are following it and the verdict keeps getting put off.

At least a little good news.

Back
Top Bottom