What ever happened to Sgt. Dennis Mahoney-Bruer? | Page 12 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What ever happened to Sgt. Dennis Mahoney-Bruer?

How deep does the rabbit hole go...

Nope. Sorry. This is likely going to take a Freedom of Information request, which I've never done before.
https://www.ontario.ca/government/how-make-freedom-information-request said:
Unavailable records

Not all information is available through Freedom of Information (FOI) requests. Some records cannot be released under Freedom of Information laws.

Exclusions and exemptions include:

* cabinet records
* court records
* records containing certain law enforcement information
* records that could prejudice intergovernmental relations
* personal information that could invade the privacy of an individual
* certain records supplied in confidence by a third party
* most labour relations records
<link>

<link>
i wonder how much information you'll be able to get

Is there any online reference of this? I'd like to inform a few people and supporting documentation would be useful.

Thanks.

I would like to know as well. Please respond.

Wonder if this is the same person... kind of a rare/unique name so chances are decent. Maybe he's preparing for a new career??

stonewalls190.png

339 York Boulevard
Hamilton, Ontario
L8R-3K5
(905)577-0808

Stonewalls in Hamilton is NOW OPEN. The BVB MudHen’s own, #26 Dennis Mahoney-Bruer has recently opened his own establishment in downtown Hamilton. Don’t let the word “PUB” fool you. Stonewalls is an inviting atmosphere with elegant décor inside and high end food and dining in a modern “Gastropub” approach. Stonewalls modern menu is far more expansive than a typical pub. Complex gourmet meals are served alongside traditional comfort foods; lending to anyone’s taste.

Last edited:
Yes, same guy.

Very fitting name for his new establishment then...

stone·wall
verb
past tense: stonewalled; past participle: stonewalled
delay or block (a request, process, or person) by refusing to answer questions or by giving evasive replies, especially in politics.
"the highest level of bureaucracy stonewalled us"

Very fitting name for his new establishment then...

stone·wall
verb
past tense: stonewalled; past participle: stonewalled
delay or block (a request, process, or person) by refusing to answer questions or by giving evasive replies, especially in politics.
"the highest level of bureaucracy stonewalled us"

At one point his Linkedin page (yes, I looked), listed two restaurants.

At one point his Linkedin page (yes, I looked), listed two restaurants.

Wasn't that his side-gig? the whole reason he had a cash deal with tow trucks? to fund his restaurants and maybe a boat purchase?

Wasn't that his side-gig? the whole reason he had a cash deal with tow trucks? to fund his restaurants and maybe a boat purchase?

if that's the case would not the proceeds of crime come into play (if he was/is convicted) and the province can take his pub(s)

There seems to be an awful lot of obfuscation going on with this case. There was no listing at the Criminal Court in Brampton, when it was supposed to be taking place there. Final sessions and decision to be heard in Guelph.

Back
Top Bottom