What ever happened to Sgt. Dennis Mahoney-Bruer? | Page 10 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What ever happened to Sgt. Dennis Mahoney-Bruer?

I took the week off to see if I could let my screwed up knee to heal. I'll see if I can swing by and check the docket tomorrow.

I went to the Brampton Criminal Court and couldn't find the case on the docket so either (a) I'm blind, or (b) it has already been resolved.

Thanks for keeping us updated Rob.

I went to the Brampton Criminal Court and couldn't find the case on the docket so either (a) I'm blind, or (b) it has already been resolved.

If it has been resolved and there was no mention of anything in the media I'm going to be real shocked. That dirt ball probably got nothing other than suspension with pay. :rolleyes:

I'm guessing you were being sarcastic when you say you would be shocked? I'd be shocked if there was any real media coverage of the outcome. Classic case of out of sight out of mind.

If it has been resolved and there was no mention of anything in the media I'm going to be real shocked. That dirt ball probably got nothing other than suspension with pay. :rolleyes:

I followed this case since this thread started. I have put this thread in my bookmark for years so that I check back on it once in a while.

Now this case is dead and the bad guys walk away. And HTA 172 continues.

Sad.

I followed this case since this thread started. I have put this thread in my bookmark for years so that I check back on it once in a while.

Now this case is dead and the bad guys walk away. And HTA 172 continues.

Sad.

joined date Oct.2013 lol

Immaterial. I'm sure that there are people who have bookmarked this thread in their BROWSER bookmarks, but who are not members of the board. Media people, for example.

True true. It was just a troll moment.

I've been asking around for several weeks now, but can't seem to find the rests of the trial. I'm making another pass through the usual sources.

Evidence in trial was completed on September 27, 2013 in Brampton. Closing arguments to be heard on November 12, 2013 in Milton (as that is where the trial judge normally presides).

Evidence in trial was completed on September 27, 2013 in Brampton. Closing arguments to be heard on November 12, 2013 in Milton (as that is where the trial judge normally presides).

Thanks for the update!

That's bizarre. I checked the board on the 23rd and there was no mention of the case, whatsoever. Well I sicked CMG and The Star on it, so let's see what happens.

That's bizarre. I checked the board on the 23rd and there was no mention of the case, whatsoever. Well I sicked CMG and The Star on it, so let's see what happens.

Dunno. First day of trial was September 16. Maybe it wasn't posted during the second week. Also, it was in Superior Court. Maybe you were looking at the Provincial Court board?

Appears to be a light at the end of this tunnel...

Last edited:
Dunno. First day of trial was September 16. Maybe it wasn't posted during the second week. Also, it was in Superior Court. Maybe you were looking at the Provincial Court board?

I checked both. I even checked the Family Court board, in case it was mis-posted.

If the venue is being changed for closing arguments that hints heavily at a trial by judge, rather than trial by jury. That's typical in a case in which a pointy-headed point of law is to be argued.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom