Dancing in the streets
IMG_9962.jpg

IMG_9970.jpg

Friend and Foe
IMG_9968.jpg

Bikers swarming
IMG_9991.jpg

I remember this conversation clearly:

As the officer was threatening a member with a jaywalking ticket, another member said to the two other police officers on the other side of the street, "Did that police officer have a different breakfast from you two or something? Why's he so angry?"

To which the police officer replied "You thinking this is funny? Do you want a f*cking ticket? You're all f*cking idiots."

Awesome. They send the G20 cops out to deal with the "biker crowd".

This is a classic lol
IMG_9968.jpg

I do think the prize draws were FIXED! Oh wait, I won and so did my wife. Never mind........ Thanks Burrito Boyz.

Mike

Hmmm, I don't recall you going home with any prizes, Mike. However, I seem to have found two in my ST. It's nice having a bike that everyone will make fun of. :)

Another highlight from last night:
The three cops are standing about on the other side of the street, waiting for us to finish our prize giveaway.
Lady walking her dog walking towards them.
Not 4 feet away from them, stumbles and falls on the ground and drops her beer bottle. LOL!
Surprisingly they let her go.....without the beer bottle.

I was wondering why they were holding a beer bottle, i figured they'd use it as an excuse to kick us out or something.

I'm hearing crickets...

till 10pm

Forecast looks promising for tomorrow ... I'll probably be there a bit earlier than usual (6:30) with the Deals Gap weapon :D

Is anyone going tonight?

Forecast looks promising for tomorrow ... I'll probably be there a bit earlier than usual (6:30) with the Deals Gap weapon :D
Low turnout but quality conversation. Good to see you guys and catch up on some of the goings on. Just started to rain as I pulled on my street. Nice to get at least a short ride in. keepin my fingers crossed for more good weather

Low turnout but quality conversation. Good to see you guys and catch up on some of the goings on. Just started to rain as I pulled on my street. Nice to get at least a short ride in. keepin my fingers crossed for more good weather
Low turnout indeed for a mild night. Good to see some familiar faces on my annual BB appearance.I hopped on the hi-way after all Ken - rain from Oakville to the Skyway Bridge. First rain for this bike. Time for a new one ;-)

Back
Top Bottom