Anyone in Northern GTA III | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone in Northern GTA III

well looky who it is! I guess we're all coming out of hibernation now

FYI, these meets are for cruisers only.

Nah most of the bikes that come out to these meets are SS, there are a few sport tourers, and I think 1 guy has a Harley... But it doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you do.

im located in the southern part of northern GTA and best believe ill come out to as many group rides as possible this season, just im kinda annoyed that im gona be stuck on a cbr 125 for another season but ill be tryna keep up at whatever meets i make it too.

Dude, you'll be fine. You may be closer to the back of the pack, but that doesn't mean anything really, as well all try and stay in a group.

which is going to be the case with me if I don't find a f%#&'n rear sprocket soon.
Is 2006 a bad year in feng shui or something? Every parts catalogue skips it like its the 13th floor of a building!:angry5:

Hopefully in the next couple of weeks.. this week is supposed to be sunny, but still cold.. Are you just ordering it from a dealer, or are you looking for it from websites?

I myself have to do the spring maintenance going out to buy some oil, and filter today, as well as that tool to remove the oil filter.

The weather for this Thursday might be warm enough to say its worth riding without freezing your **** off.

If the temps are truly what Accuweather is telling me they will be I am definitely going to go for a ride. Nothing fancy, I just want to be on the bike. :D

Details for Thursday Mar, 31

Thursday Day

03.gif

Partly sunny and seasonably cool
High 9°C
RealFeel®: 12°C
Thunderstorm
Probability: 0%
Amount of Precipitation: 0.0
Amount of Rain: 0.0
Amount of Snow: 0.00
Hours of Precipitation: 0 Hrs
Hours of Rain: 0 Hrs
Hours of Daylight: 9.1 Hrs

The weather for this Thursday might be warm enough to say its worth riding without freezing your **** off.

If the temps are truly what Accuweather is telling me they will be I am definitely going to go for a ride. Nothing fancy, I just want to be on the bike. :D

Thursday Day

03.gif

High 9°C
Thunderstorm

I think with that type of weather and it holds out at night...I'm probably end up at L&L :eek:

Hello again everyone. Hope everyone had a great off season. Looking forward to ride and meet up with you all again, very soon.

Thursday Day

03.gif

High 9°C
Thunderstorm

I picked my bike up on Saturday, had a brief yet freezing ride home. Then Sunday I had to go for a ride just cuz. another freezing ride with no traction.

I think with that type of weather and it holds out at night...I'm probably end up at L&L :eek:
Nice.. I meant during the day though, so I have the sunlight advantage, but if the weather is still good for the night, I may join you, as I have never been to L&L and a lot of people seem to love it.

I picked my bike up on Saturday, had a brief yet freezing ride home. Then Sunday I had to go for a ride just cuz. another freezing ride with no traction.
So basically you are saying F U to the cold, nice, I wish my gear wasn't all freakin mesh... I NEED to wait till its warm enough that the wind wont rape my heat...

Still haven't got my bike back, lil' Kawi is not ready to go, but I had to say damn it and even though it was cold out and traction was limited I went out in my for a quick rip in front of my house.

[video=youtube;LWjHqJC0StI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWjHqJC0StI[/video]

Still haven't got my bike back, lil' Kawi is not ready to go, but I had to say damn it and even though it was cold out and traction was limited I went out in my for a quick rip in front of my house.

:confused3::confused3:

Got the day off on friday if anyone wants to go for a tour.

I ride a gsxr 750.

My buddy rides a cbr 929.

Go time!!!!!:d

Imagine what he'd do if he had a motorcycle? possibilities are endless....? :rolleyes: lol

Moving to Thornhill from the GTA area this season.

Only person I recognize and have road with from this group is Stigz (from what I can remember ;P). Been around quite a bit the last few days so if you see a Blue 09 Ninja 250 zipping around thats me ;P.

Look forward to riding with you guys.

YES!! I just finished changing my oil, and getting her all ready... so I am good to go anytime now.

Also I saw tons of bikes today, all over downtown cabbage town area, as well as in RH, cruisers and scooters...

More than likely I will be going out tomorrow at some point during the day (as soon as the temp hits its high I will be dipping)

Back
Top Bottom