Anyone in Northern GTA III | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone in Northern GTA III

I want my chain wax back! I told you already, you don't need it for your drive shaft, and it will not make your bike any faster!

I burned it and sprinkled the remains out in the open field. It reeked of sport bike.

@IRONLUNG: Thanks for starting the thread.

Glad to see a local thread, for new members like me, can you post few more details on first page, ie: meet up Day / place / time, expected trip dates, etc etc.
look forward to meet you guys soon. Today? (nah... i don't think so..... lol).

I want my chain wax back! I told you already, you don't need it for your drive shaft, and it will not make your bike any faster!

Meet him here:
Pacific Mall parking lot between 12 to 1pm.

Glad to see a local thread, for new members like me, can you post few more details on first page, ie: meet up Day / place / time, expected trip dates, etc etc.

We try to meet when possible...but we will get down to specifics later...most of the ride time starts at 6 - 630pm for 2-3 hours...

we just post...and people reply and we go from there :)

Well this thread is a general one, the reason I posted it in the rides hookups section was so that it would stay open to any day of the week, and anytime. Anyone of us basically just posts up if we are going on a small quick ride, and invite anyone from the region if they want to come along. Another thing that we do is meet up ahead of time to plan a route and settle on a date. We generally do not like to post exact routes online, because if you do some digging, you will notice that anyone that lets it be known where and when there will be a ride, generally the ride is interrupted by police looking for easy tickets to give out. So look out for a time, and a meeting place where a ride will begin, if you want to plan a ride, pick a spot and get some peeps to meet up.

This damn snow today is pretty disheartening, but the beginning of April is going to see close to 14 in the afternoons, so hopefully in just a few short weeks, we can have our first meet up.

yeah lets hope it's over soon,
i see you've a point about disclosing the route, cops will do give away tickets easy, when they have to fill up their ticket quota :)

Famous sams seems like a good spot to meet up.

If its a heat score, my family rv dealership is just down the street.

Its huge, meaning there is tonnes of room for bikes.

Also there are bathrooms/coffee/snacks.

Lemme know.

Any chance there is a smooth paved area out of sight??? =)

Its the perfect place for a meet up.
Its all paved.
Also its all fenced in with a gate surrounded with trailers.
We close at 6 on weekdays and 5 on weekends.
I have every ohter saturday off, so we can meet there anytime on the weekends.

During the week is the best time after 6 its empty.

Can comfortably hold 100 bikes.

Ill pm you guys the address.

LEMME KNOW.

Last edited:
Its all paved.

LEMME KNOW.

sounds good :)

Damn this Weather!!!!!

Nice to see the NGTA thread restarted and more importantly seeing familiar names up here. A lot of you guys really hibernated over the winter!!

@ 7up -- i hope its the KZ you wanted for turn into a caferacer!!

Hey everyone,

I am in Thornhill (Bathurst and Steeles), and am really glad threads like this exist, because I dont have very many friends that ride. Should be fun to get out on some group rides this Summer!

Cant wait

Its all paved.

LEMME KNOW.

I can walk there from my house :)

im located in the southern part of northern GTA and best believe ill come out to as many group rides as possible this season, just im kinda annoyed that im gona be stuck on a cbr 125 for another season but ill be tryna keep up at whatever meets i make it too.

anyone headed to the motorcycle show today?

The only problem with being on a 125 is if you fall behind, chidizzle may actually catch up and then you will have to put in ear plugs for the rest of the ride. God forbid he get in front of you as then you have to deal with the noise and the lights, which is going to be the case with me if I don't find a f%#&'n rear sprocket soon.
Is 2006 a bad year in feng shui or something? Every parts catalogue skips it like its the 13th floor of a building!:angry5:

Back
Top Bottom