Anyone in Northern GTA III | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone in Northern GTA III

-JERICHO-

Site Supporter
Welcome to the 2011 Anyone in Northern GTA III thread. This thread is for anyone in Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Markham, Aurora, Vaughan, Newmarket..

Of course we welcome anyone, we aren't going to say who can or can not come,as long as you have a bike of some sort, at least a 125cc I would think. Also we do not care where you are coming from, as long as your goal is to RIDE... There will be experienced riders and leaders in these rides, as well as beginners, so the pace will be discussed when rides are being created. Also for anyone wanting to come with an M1, each ride will specify what hwy routes (if any) will limit involvement. The rides are usually +10-15. There will be no promotion of illegal or dangerous behavior on these rides, as the goal is to have fun, not to put others in danger.

Let the planning begin, and ride safe everyone. :race:

Last edited:
You mean there's forms of life NORTH OF STEELES?

LOL

Awwhhh what a relief, I felt lost and disoriented without our Northern GTA thread. Stigz checking in for a fresh season!

Looking forward to another season although I'm still waiting on a rear sprocket (I do not think even Suzuki acknowledges that they made a bike in 2006 in their own catalogue). Worst case scenario is I'll sweep on the old Kawi.
I have some ideas for rides that we have to meet to discuss so hope to see you soon.

Hungjal just quoted himself... LOL. Donkey!

I'm in. Got weekends off the entire summer!

Yeah it sucks that its going to snow in the next couple days, but its okay, we knew its still early, just wanted a leg up on planning a few good trips as soon as the weather is good so there is no real long wait.

7up - I didn't know you had 2 bikes =) sweeeeeeeeeeet... its cool to have a backup just in case the main ride needs parts. As for planning routes, I am down almost anytime, as I am super excited to get going this season. Hopefully during our planning we can make one that goes up towards Algonquin park, the roads in that area look like a lot of fun.

Omnivore - ha ha very funny. Yes there is less density here, but that's good right? Isn't that usually where the best roads are? Also I desperately wanted to come on the trip you have been planning, but I couldn't get off on that weekend. Hopefully sometime this summer I can slip on down to N.C. and play on those ridiculously beautiful roads down south, just to record that scenery while riding.

Hungjal just quoted himself... LOL. Donkey!

I'm in. Got weekends off the entire summer!

Nice. If I recall correctly, there were also a lot of rides during the weekdays, that began around 6-7 as well so after work for most people I would think, and ran for just a few hours 2-3 hours, just in time for bedtime for work the next day.. =)

hey guys, hope to join your rides this season, I just upgrade from 250 last year so i'll be in the slow group. But i'll still be around the area, my house is being built in stouffville so i'll be riding up there whenever i can.

cheers, hope to see you all soon

Famous sam's!!??

Nice. If I recall correctly, there were also a lot of rides during the weekdays, that began around 6-7 as well so after work for most people I would think, and ran for just a few hours 2-3 hours, just in time for bedtime for work the next day.. =)

Last edited:
hello again everybody, I'm getting my bike back this weekend so I'll see you guys around

Where is the meeting point

Really depends on where we want to ride that night...most of the time Leslie and Major Mac

Famous sam's!!??

That's for wkend meets...and maybe we need a new spot...I don't know...their breakfast don't sit well with me :(

hey guys, hope to join your rides this season, I just upgrade from 250 last year so i'll be in the slow group. But i'll still be around the area, my house is being built in stouffville so i'll be riding up there whenever i can.

cheers, hope to see you all soon

Hey! I'm waiting for my place in stouffville as well...damn builder pushed my move in date to July now :(

Pacific Mall parking lot between 12 to 1pm.

ok, Ill see you there...HATER!

Back
Top Bottom