Newmarket riding club | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Newmarket riding club

Hey Boys and Girls,

Me and my GF live in Bradford and we are always looking for rides and meets. I have a 99 gsxr 600 and my gf has a 02 gsxr 600.

Jenkins... Good ride the other night.. next time I'll hopefully get home a little earlier so I can get started at the beginning.. Good meeting everyone.. Is everyone that was there from the forum or just local buddies?? Anyways.. Text me next time your going out.. I'm down..

Group ride sat. @ 2ish. Meeting in keswick. If anyone is down show up @ the boston pizza.

Gonna go around the lake and head to some nice routes.

Lemme know.

Thanks,

Who's down for a ride weds night?? Jamie c , most of those guys are on the forum just don't post often!!

Would love to join the group. I'm a Newmarket'er looking to get some rides in before the end of the season.

Any rides today? Ill b in newmarket around 5, 6

Thursday leslie and lakeshore.

Leaving around 8pm.

Lemme know.

Around 4 bikes.

Thanks,

was thinking about trying to get a couple people together to take a ride around Lake Simcoe this coming Sunday.

was thinking of a route similar to this http://maps.google.ca/maps/ms?authu...d=212497168180437790572.0004ac4f623fb59c4e141

maybe some people could post if there is any interest.

Would probably be a 4ish hour ride with no 400 series highways so everyone would be welcome.

I live in Keswick so would like to leave from there but would be fine if there is more interest to meet up elsewhere on the route.

Casper

Tonight l&l.

Leaving for 8.

Around 5 guys.

Lemme know.

Thanks,

also, as for sunday, we are going up for the big group ride in elmvale. Should be a good ride around the lake.

Message me and we can meet up and go.

Currently 2 bike goin with me.

Thanks,

So a few new riders are meeting at my house for 8am in keswick for the elmvale ride on sunday.

Anyone is welcome to ride up there with us.

If you would like to tag along, message me and lets ride!!!

There are 5 bikes as of now.

Thanks,

If anyone is interested in coming along for some group rides this summer, pm me and we can organize.

Bikes 600cc and up.

There will be rides each week/weekends.

Keep an eye on the thread for meets.

Thanks,

Still going to wasaga?

Back
Top Bottom