Newmarket riding club | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Newmarket riding club

Anything going on today? I'd really like to check out your spot as well... No rain til around 5-ish I hear

Down for a ride wed/thurs. After 6pm.

Power commander 3 is the best thing that ever happened to me!!!

Lemme know and lets go for a boot!!

If anyone wants to meet wed/thursday after 6pm, shoot me a pm and we will make a meet spot.

Thanks,

What's the big deal about the PCIII? I can't find any real explanation, it's all just a bunch of bro science with nothing to back it up!

I downloaded the mapping program for micron slip on and k&n air filter on the pc3 and my bike runs amazing. The throttle response on every gear is soo sweet. I can throttle wheelie no prob. Now.

Highly recommend.

Last edited:
Nice Ill have to look into that for when I get my M4... I hear Teka has a unit that can flash the ecu and doesnt have to piggy back, meaning you can flash as many bikes as you want. You can appearently customize every gear. I will have to look more into the PCIII and the Bazzaz

Goin for a ride today after 6pm. Riding around markham and newmarket.

If your down, lemme know.

Thanks,

also, every tuesday night around 5pm till whenever, there is a bike meet at boston
pizza in keswick. music/raffles/lots of bikes.=fun.

im going every tuesday. lemme know and lets ride up.

Last edited:
Come down the Chat Bout and KC tonight bro!

Meet ya at KC. Should reach at about 9-ish

What happened to you PB?

Stayed local.

Might go to l&l tonight with jenkins and friends.

You guys down??

I'm leaving keswick around 8-8:30, there's about 6 guys going down (L&L),
then gonna cruise over to old finch then head back north! Hope to be home around 12 because 4:30 am comes fast!!

Hi I just joined I ride a 650 Vstrom live in Newmarket new to area so looking for meets & rides I know there are lots on here but thought Id put this post up as I am not sure of the locations

Hi I just joined I ride a 650 Vstrom live in Newmarket new to area so looking for meets & rides I know there are lots on here but thought Id put this post up as I am not sure of the locations
What no pics to entice the ladies out? Book

This thread is useless without pics

Anytime after 6pm, we usually ride up to keswick area for some nice roads around the lake.

Also going into markham/unionville main and musslemans to finish.

Let me know when you are free for a ride and come on out.

Thanks,

Last edited:
Meet up in newmarket for 8:30PM to head down to kc. If your interested let me know.

Thanks,

I'm in newmarket also.. where are you meeting up?

Back
Top Bottom