Newmarket riding club | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Newmarket riding club

**** the 28th is a thursday. I will try and get work off. Which actually shouldnt be hard as I am the only one in the office that week lol. I will edit thread

Group ride friday around 1ish (markham/stouffville/newmarket area) till whenever. If your interested let me know.

A route is in progress. (hot spots)

5 riders as of now.

Thanks,

i'd be in, but i have to start doing test runs for my niagara ride. Have fun though. cheers. Maybe after the 1st we'll ride.

Sweet ride today gents!!!! If the weather is nice sunday, lets meet up early so we can have the day to ride.

Lemme know.

Wasaga beach run from newmarket to wildwing wasaga. (may 7-8)

big event. There is a thread on rides/hookups for it.

If your down lemme know.

Plowboy..
Hey.. was that you I met with your buddy on the CBR in Lindsay monday?? I was on the blue gixxer... Didn't know you had a thread on here.. I might be down for some tours that way.. Let me know..

Jenkin's.. Let me know when your going out next.. Definitely want to get out...

Yup!! Ill pm you when were goin for a rip.

There is around 10 of us as of now...and growing.

I know it's short notice, but I'll be at the Timmies at Leslie and Davis for 10:00 - 10:30 then heading to Jacksons point for lunch and a tour. Anyone is free to join!

i know it's short notice, but i'll be at the timmies at leslie and davis for 10:00 - 10:30 then heading to jacksons point for lunch and a tour. Anyone is free to join!

gotta work till 6pm.

If anyone is around stouffville and woodbine area around 6ish, message me and ride over to my dealership. A few of us are dialing in our bikes and then goin for a rip.

aaah man, I got a ride booked already... text the next one

Back
Top Bottom