Newmarket riding club | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Newmarket riding club

SUPER necro post here, But I figured it might be a better bet than starting a fresh thread. Any active riders around the Newmarket/Keswick area? Looking to put together a good sized ride around the beginning of May!

SUPER necro post here, But I figured it might be a better bet than starting a fresh thread. Any active riders around the Newmarket/Keswick area? Looking to put together a good sized ride around the beginning of May!

Im not far out.

A lot of rides will start out in Keswick and go north from there. I'd be down later on if I see a ride on here.. Im not far in RH.. a quick slab north for 15mins..

A lot of rides will start out in Keswick and go north from there. I'd be down later on if I see a ride on here.. Im not far in RH.. a quick slab north for 15mins..
Yeah, it seems like the ideal meeting place now that the highway extension comes here. I'm thinking the beginning of may, probably meet in the big WalMart plaza. About 3km north after the 404 ends. Any ideas on a route Jericho? Lake drive comes to mind

Last edited:
Yeah, it seems like the ideal meeting place now that the highway extension comes here. I'm thinking the beginning of may, probably meet in the big WalMart plaza. About 3km north after the 404 ends. Any ideas on a route Jericho? Lake drive comes to mind
I love riding down lake drive its awesome and hwy 48 is not bad

I will follow this thread, and if weather and time allow, will try and meet up.

I'm always down. I commute everyday on my bike and always looking to ride after work. PM me anytime, or we should set up a group ride via this thread!

I am in Keswick now anyone up for a ride next Tuesday 12th July late afternoon/eve weather permitting, was thinking head to Port Perry then loop back up or if there are any bike nights on Tuesday fairly close head to them.

I may be in.. Wed may be better for me (depends on wife work schedule). PM me your number.. Im in stouffville and we have a group of 6 guys that often coordinate rides (often 2/3 ppl per ride). Imo best riding is just west of 400 and north of king (within close distance).

headed out in 15 mins from Keswick to Tims in port perry weather looks good

I may be in.. Wed may be better for me (depends on wife work schedule). PM me your number.. Im in stouffville and we have a group of 6 guys that often coordinate rides (often 2/3 ppl per ride). Imo best riding is just west of 400 and north of king (within close distance).

when do you guys usually go riding?

Anyone going to Wasaga Beach this Saturday (July 16th)? I will be leaving in the morning from the carpool parking lot right off Davis Dr (HWY 9 and 31) near highway 400 in Newmarket. Anyone want to join riding together are welcome.

Anyone going to Wasaga Beach this Saturday (July 16th)? I will be leaving in the morning from the carpool parking lot right off Davis Dr (HWY 9 and 31) near highway 400 in Newmarket. Anyone want to join riding together are welcome.

I will be at the parking lots approx 9am and there will be others joining around around 9:30am.

Hope to see some bikes tomorrow before taking off.

Back
Top Bottom