Any Ajax Riders ???? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Any Ajax Riders ????

Our group will be out at the end of the month, come check us at Tim's at Salem/Kingston Road (Hwy 2) Look for 5 Busa's

Saw you guys riding down Sheppard not too long ago (good friday I think) I was going towards Twyn Rivers and you guys were headed towards hwy2...

On a side note, I live near Westney/Rossland area and I've seen some riders around town... would like to go for the Saturday ride but I'm working 9-7pm, I'll be riding in to work so I could meet up with you guys if you're still out by that time!
Keep me updated if you can...

looking forward to meeting some local riders...

Yes that was us, we have 7 Busa's in the pack now, we were heading to Woodbridge for ice cream, you should have joined us.

Yes that was us, we have 7 Busa's in the pack now, we were heading to Woodbridge for ice cream, you should have joined us.

The weather could only get nicer, there will be a lot more opportunities, I'm sure.
Thanks for the invite though, maybe next time I'll just tag a long lol...

What's the likelihood of going for a ride after this? After seeing how bad the forecast is for everyday except Saturday, I feel like it would be a waste not to take advantage of it. If you're riding somewhere afterwards, I'm most likely in.

A few of us are going to take a ride out to "Musselman's lake" after Timmies...on Saturday.

saw 3 riders out last night around 7:30 headed eastbound on Rossland passing Harwood... wondering if it was anyone here!?

could've been me heading home. i remember 2 bikes ahead, can't recall colour.
today was a much more relaxing ride - not having to deal with the silly rain.

Where do you guys usually meet up? We can make it a pack of 8 Busas.

What year and colour is your Busa? we meet all over the place sometimes KC, Lakeshore/leslie but mainly Timmies at Salem/Hwy 2

Mellow: you will like Musselman's Lake, it's about 1 hr north. and at the end ice cream..........

Looking forward to meeting some of the local riders on Saturday.

What year and colour is your Busa? we meet all over the place sometimes KC, Lakeshore/leslie but mainly Timmies at Salem/Hwy 2

Looking forward to meeting some of the local riders on Saturday.

It's a black 03 L.E.

I'll be there a little early as as can't stay long. Looking for forward to it.

Sent from my Desire HD

My bike broke :(
Snow city can't get it until June 6th, and just as the weather is starting to clear up...
enjoy your ride today guys!

see you all in 30.

2live&ride - damn brother! Hope you get it back sooner if at all possible :(

Hopefully someone cancels their appointment and they can squeeze mine in sooner!

What broke that it has to be fixed at a dealer? I might be able to help

Ps I'm in Whitby and will be out for a ride later on, have to do the breaks and oil on my truck before I'm allowed out....lol

What broke that it has to be fixed at a dealer? I might be able to help

Ps I'm in Whitby and will be out for a ride later on, have to do the breaks and oil on my truck before I'm allowed out....lol

lol... I hear ya!
PM sent.

Nice meeting everyone. I didn't take very many pics, but I'll post what I have later.

I'm a new rider...got my licence plate yesterday and need to complete my gear by next week.....I live right across the timmy @ salem/HWY2 so if you guys don't mind I can hook for a ride sometime soon.....

Back
Top Bottom