Any Ajax Riders ???? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Any Ajax Riders ????

I didn't get out anyway. With the Wife and kids I generally don't end up getting out until after 7, though. I'll try to hit up Burrito Boyz sometime soon, we'll have to group up for that.

Doing a little ride out of KC around 2:30 today.

count me in two weeks, this weekend its supossedly raining :( and next week am doing my m2 exit course at centennial college, wish me luck thanks....am a new rider wid a zzr250

I'm in south Ajax, I've been riding for a season now on my own and would like to get together for group rides and/or just meet for a coffee/beer! None of my buddies ride.:(

Hey!
I'm in Ajax as well - I think i've seen a few of you guys around too.
I've got a tri-coloured (red, white, blue) CBR 125.

I'm usually at the Timms on *edit: Harwood & Rossland* if anyone is up for a ride.

Last edited:
Where is Hardwood. or do you mean Harwood? Those roads don't meet.

lol thanks for pointing that out. Pre-morning coffee posts are always a bad idea. fixed !!

I'm thinking Thursday and/or Friday night I'll be out. Wow, the weather sucks.

^ if you want help with the power wiring I can help out. I have heat shrink and soldering tools and everything. We can even do a relay if you think that's necessary. I live in Pickering at Whites road/401.

I did say coffee!!! Wow my calendar is busy, the kids have quite the social life!!

Can anyone meet in Ajax this Saturday May 21st? or Monday May 23rd (long weekend!!!!)? of course weather dependent.

Do people prefer Timmies or Starbucks???

Let me know your best date, time and coffee place, and on Friday I'll pick the best date (most people available, time, weather outlook, etc.).

Last edited:
I did say coffee!!! Wow my calendar is busy, the kids have quite the social life!!

Can anyone meet in Ajax this Saturday May 21st? or Monday May 23rd (long weekend!!!!)? of course weather dependent.

Do people prefer Timmies or Starbucks???

Let me know your best date, time and coffee place, and on Friday I'll pick the best date (most people available, time, weather outlook, etc.).

Count me in for either day - I'm good for the old double double or a Bold Redeye (you gotta say extra large at Starbucks, just to annoy the barrista lol).

Okay, I will make a time for Saturday May 21st at 11am.

Lets meet at the Timmies at Salem and Achilles (just south of the 401). How about we park in the plaza spaces to the east of the drive thru lane so we are out of the timmies traffic.

So far the weather looks good, sunny 21C.

We can meet and have a coffee for a while. And if some of us wish we can then go for a ride!!

Check back on Friday evening just in case the weather outlook changes.

Last edited:
I'm good for Saturday, but can we meet for 12 noon or earlier? I have to be at a birthday party in Pickering for 2pm

What's the likelihood of going for a ride after this? After seeing how bad the forecast is for everyday except Saturday, I feel like it would be a waste not to take advantage of it. If you're riding somewhere afterwards, I'm most likely in.

Back
Top Bottom